torrentflux help pls...

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
z3r0aCc3Ss
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: torrentflux help pls...

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

pranavnb@pranavnbapat.com [~/public_html/tf/temp]# yum install uudeview
CRITICAL:yum.cli:Config Error: Error accessing file for config file:///etc/yum.conf
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

z3r0aCc3Ss wrote:pranavnb@pranavnbapat.com [~/public_html/tf/temp]# yum install uudeview
CRITICAL:yum.cli:Config Error: Error accessing file for config file:///etc/yum.conf
You are root I assume?

If not, become root
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

z3r0aCc3Ss

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

cats wrote:
z3r0aCc3Ss wrote:pranavnb@pranavnbapat.com [~/public_html/tf/temp]# yum install uudeview
You are root I assume?

If not, become root
Nope, I'm not root. And I don't think I'll get root access as I mentioned before, I have shared hosting.
Learning NMAP

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

z3r0aCc3Ss wrote: Nope, I'm not root. And I don't think I'll get root access as I mentioned before, I have shared hosting.
Then either ask the owner of the machine to help you with that, or you exploit the machine to get root (not recommended btw), or just give up on doing it on that machine =)

Alternatively get your own VPS or physical machine at home :)

z3r0aCc3Ss

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

Alrite, I have mailed them my request. I think "justhost" people don't understand linux.
I mailed them about my other (non-linux) queries and they replied me 3-4 hours.
I mailed them about my Linux requests, and now its been two f*cking days, they haven't replied me. I mailed them 4 times. Not a single reply... :(

Anyways, torrentflux service was free and was meant for high upload speeds. Does anybody knows any other such services for uploading torrents at high speeds? Free services should be preferred.
Learning NMAP

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

z3r0aCc3Ss wrote:Alrite, I have mailed them my request. I think "justhost" people don't understand linux.
I mailed them about my other (non-linux) queries and they replied me 3-4 hours.
I mailed them about my Linux requests, and now its been two f*cking days, they haven't replied me. I mailed them 4 times. Not a single reply... :(

Anyways, torrentflux service was free and was meant for high upload speeds. Does anybody knows any other such services for uploading torrents at high speeds? Free services should be preferred.

Code: Select all

http://www.thepiratebay.org
The speed of downloading torrent has nothing to-do with the service.
It's all about your own bandwidth and the other peers from which you are downloading from.

So any torrent tracker with a lot of users really is good for downloading at reasonable speeds :)

z3r0aCc3Ss

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

Yeah, thanks cats, I know that site, but why I want upload service is, I have private torrent trackers and for them I need good upload speed in order to keep my account above ratio 1, ;)
I used to have seedboxes (hacked, obviously) but now, I am not into illegal business. So, don't have any such stuff; neither can I buy it :(
Private torrent trackers are like charm, you won't find any such stuff on any other warez site that is only there on those private trackers... ;) :P
Learning NMAP

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

z3r0aCc3Ss wrote:Yeah, thanks cats, I know that site, but why I want upload service is, I have private torrent trackers and for them I need good upload speed in order to keep my account above ratio 1, ;)
I used to have seedboxes (hacked, obviously) but now, I am not into illegal business. So, don't have any such stuff; neither can I buy it :(
Private torrent trackers are like charm, you won't find any such stuff on any other warez site that is only there on those private trackers... ;) :P
So, you are going to setup your own private tracker, and then hope that people start using it or what?
I mean, warez wont magically appear on your tracker just because you create it.
Not really getting what your goal is ^^

Are you sure it's a tracker you want, and not a client?

z3r0aCc3Ss

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

cats wrote:
z3r0aCc3Ss wrote:Yeah, thanks cats, I know that site, but why I want upload service is, I have private torrent trackers and for them I need good upload speed in order to keep my account above ratio 1, ;)
So, you are going to setup your own private tracker, and then hope that people start using it or what?
I mean, warez wont magically appear on your tracker just because you create it.
Not really getting what your goal is ^^

Are you sure it's a tracker you want, and not a client?
:D, yup im pretty sure that I want tracker.
See, the thing is, lets say, there is one site, http://www.torrentleech.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://www.bitmetv.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These site's login ID and password you won't get anywhere. They don't open their registrations. You can only enter via invitations. Have a look at them.
Once you get entry, and say you download 1 GB of data. They keep upload/download ratio. You can't just leech form them. So, u need 2 upload 2 GB in order to keep ur ratio above 1. If it falls below 1, you get a warning for some time and then if your ratio is not above 1, they ban your account.
Learning NMAP

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

z3r0aCc3Ss wrote: :D, yup im pretty sure that I want tracker.
See, the thing is, lets say, there is one site, http://www.torrentleech.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://www.bitmetv.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These site's login ID and password you won't get anywhere. They don't open their registrations. You can only enter via invitations. Have a look at them.
Once you get entry, and say you download 1 GB of data. They keep upload/download ratio. You can't just leech form them. So, u need 2 upload 2 GB in order to keep ur ratio above 1. If it falls below 1, you get a warning for some time and then if your ratio is not above 1, they ban your account.
So, how does getting your own tracker, solve that problem? ^^

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

i think its so his tracker can upload data on his behalf to the private trackers
so he can have a good up\down ratio

btw you can get tools to trick the tracker into thinking your uploading gb's of data at a time
[img]http://www.slackware.com/~msimons/slackware/grfx/shared/greymtlSW.jpg[/img]

z3r0aCc3Ss

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

@bubzuru, i hv used dem, but it works good for normal public trackers. In private trackers, they easily catch you, and ban you permanently.
Learning NMAP

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

bubzuru wrote:i think its so his tracker can upload data on his behalf to the private trackers
so he can have a good up\down ratio

btw you can get tools to trick the tracker into thinking your uploading gb's of data at a time
A tracker does not upload data though, it tracks torrent files and clients.
If you only want to download files, then starting a tracker doesn't server any purpose (Of course if you intend to make a huge tracker and attract a lot of people, then sure, but that's a completely different project).