my msn

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

my msn

Post by mo2332 »

well my msn got frozen how can i unfreeze i hate stupid script kiddes

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: my msn

Post by ayu »

mo2332 wrote:well my msn got frozen how can i unfreeze i hate stupid script kiddes
You mean like someone spammed you so that it frooze?

well in that case.... restart and block : |
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Why dont you just get a new IM client? Trillian and GAIM(Also known as pidgin) work perfect for msn. Msn is just a big security gap, thats why you really need to switch and stop using msn. :roll:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ebrizzlez wrote:Why dont you just get a new IM client? Trillian and GAIM(Also known as pidgin) work perfect for msn. Msn is just a big security gap, thats why you really need to switch and stop using msn. :roll:
That would be running from your problems ^^

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

neo130 wrote:
ebrizzlez wrote:Why dont you just get a new IM client? Trillian and GAIM(Also known as pidgin) work perfect for msn. Msn is just a big security gap, thats why you really need to switch and stop using msn. :roll:
It would also be running away from half your headaches, a few floods, and some trojans because msn client is so vurnable! I use an IM client on my psp for msn, and maybe even Pidgin sometimes, NEVER msn. Thats just me though. :wink:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ebrizzlez wrote:
neo130 wrote:
It would also be running away from half your headaches, a few floods, and some trojans because msn client is so vurnable! I use an IM client on my psp for msn, and maybe even Pidgin sometimes, NEVER msn. Thats just me though. :wink:
Infected files and links can't be sent over the ones you are sugesting? :/

i have gotten one of those links that was infected .... it said

"Hey is this you on this pic?!" and it had a link to a png file that was infected.... i simply didn't click it...problem solved ^^ and also there IS a block button and it is there for a reason ;/ and i am pretty sure you can get flooded on the other clients as well ^^

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

True.... but the others provide encypted data to be sent back and forth as IMs. Msn is big for the man-in-the-middle attacks and tutorials on how to do so. Plus, I just dont like msn. It's just me... He can do as he pleases... but msn gives lots of headaches and I just recommend not using it. :wink:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ebrizzlez wrote:True.... but the others provide encypted data to be sent back and forth as IMs. Msn is big for the man-in-the-middle attacks and tutorials on how to do so. Plus, I just dont like msn. It's just me... He can do as he pleases... but msn gives lots of headaches and I just recommend not using it. :wink:
k =p

You can add encryption to your msn ^^ and anyway....if you are messaging REALLY sensetive data ...THEN you could add encryption ^^

Anyway.....i recommend msn ;)

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

neo130 wrote:
ebrizzlez wrote:True.... but the others provide encypted data to be sent back and forth as IMs. Msn is big for the man-in-the-middle attacks and tutorials on how to do so. Plus, I just dont like msn. It's just me... He can do as he pleases... but msn gives lots of headaches and I just recommend not using it. :wink:
k =p

You can add encryption to your msn ^^ and anyway....if you are messaging REALLY sensetive data ...THEN you could add encryption ^^

Eh. I dont, oppinions vary alot. Let him decide. :wink:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ebrizzlez wrote:
neo130 wrote:
k =p

Eh. I dont, oppinions vary alot. Let him decide. :wink:
True ^^

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

woot fixed it

TURKISH_OG
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by TURKISH_OG »

lol the link to the infected file, 'Is that you? :p (link)'
lmao that was funny

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

they all suck ass. but anyway,
i thought you can't talk to msn people if you have aim?
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

shadow1
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by shadow1 »

3 words

Ice-Cold ReLoaded ...

typical "freezing tool"