The flopy disk project!

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

The flopy disk project!

Post by Lyecdevf »

I usually do not make threads but this is some thing that I have been working on for a while. I regularlly download a massive amount of stuff and organizing, storing, and safeguaring that information is a hussle some times. So once I thought if I had only one flopy disk to store all the most vital information about hacking what would I put on it.

For me the most important files would be:

bookmarks

passwords

Hacking tutorials (the ones that I have actually used and I know that they work)

Cracking software (conscification & illegal shit) + accompnying OCX files.

My spyware project: poisony ivy server binded with some encrption freeware sotfware

That would be about it. All of this ziped comes up with 862 KB. This is what I consider my most valuable stuff or at least the stuff that I would under no condition want to lose. So what would you put on that flopy disk?
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

PopPooB
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PopPooB »

my computer doesnt have a floppy drive but i have blank 700mb CD-R's :lol:
96% better then all connections global
Kiss My Ass Good Bye

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hm, all kind of program settings, like for the mail client or SSH client (if you use one)....that's for me the most important stuff I backup regularly besides the passwords. but well, I wouldn't really recommend a floppy because they are too delicate, I bought a pack of 10 floppies about 18 months ago and just 1 or 2 are still readable... :? so I recommend to use a thumbdrive or a memory card (if you have a card reader), they are much more reliable and if you don't need really much space they are also very cheap....a 128mb one is cheaper than a pack of floppies. and nowadays all computers have USB ports, but floppy drives are becoming rare... :wink:

Losing_grip

Re: The flopy disk project!

Post by Losing_grip »

Lyecdevf wrote:My spyware project: poisony ivy server binded with some encrption freeware sotfware

Do you mind telling me the encyption freeware software that you are using?
^^ , btw is ist FUD?

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

On this site they got this section where people post thier programs. I downloaded this one and I think it is the best one that is posted there any way but it is not that good. You can only encrypt one file at a time.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

Lyecdevf wrote:On this site they got this section where people post thier programs. I downloaded this one and I think it is the best one that is posted there any way but it is not that good. You can only encrypt one file at a time.

Okay , mind sending me the crpyter ya got? cuz i got my crypter from scofield which is almost fully undetected to all anti virus , except Panda which marks it as "Suspecious"

P.S sorry for being off topic.

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

On Topic:
I've lost two HDDs in the past and a few of the things I missed most:
**Graphics(not something I'd put on thumb or floppy)
**NOTES! I take advantage of Notepad. When I have an idea, I make a notepad file of it..so when I lose these, I lose ideas sometimes since my memory is bad sometimes.