Anonymous purchases over internet

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Anonymous purchases over internet

Post by isapiens »

I was thinking about this question for a while.
Is there a way to stay anonymous over internet while purchasing stuff online?

For example the only way i can buy stuff over internet is by using a credit card which means that the bank and the website will know what i bought and when i bought. (at least that the impression i get)

So anyway, any ideas on how "bad" people manage to purchase stuff without revealing their identity?
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

not if you are going to use the credit card direct. Although the shop would have to then reveal the details etc, it depends on what they are after to how easy the warrant will be for them to get access to. There are people who buy anonymously over the net all the time but its no easy feat. Theres a lot of things to take into consideration like are you ordering from abroad? Is the parcel to be delivered via a courier service?. How rigorous are the checks through the postal service you are using?

I suppose what i am trying to say is depending what you want is the way to think about it.

If it is something that maybe we wouldn't call that serious i would look at putting the money into someone elses account and getting them to pay and get what ever it is you are after from them. This way the product has nothing to do with you. The other way to do it is to set up some paypal accounts and move the money around. Try to move it to different countries if you can and then get the nearest and easiest house to get into which is empty and get it delivered there. Have somewhere close you can monitor and see if the premises gets watched. Walk a dog often and notice your surroundings. Take note of cars, houses, peoples bedtimes and other hours. After the parcel arrives monitor the situation a while before retrieving your product. make a reason to enter the premises just in case all goes wrong. Get some one else to post a letter of importance or even better ask someone for money in a letter and get them to keep it as evidence. Get them to send the money to the wrong address then a phone call to tell you which will be logged. You can be in desperate need for the money and had to break in and it was empty and your money, didn't know what else to do , you will pay for damage , bla bla bla. You will have evidence to bk up your reason for being there.

If in doubt i am sure its always worth the risk to get a train, bus ride , drive anything and pay cash. Remember even paying at a fuel station on a card will give away your where abouts and time and a lot more.

If you are picking up from a store you don't want to be associated with don't use your car! The registration is also an easy give away.

good luck on your quest

:wink:

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

this is very useful and interesting information cpthug, tx for the reply.

Obviously i am not trying to by tons of C4 explosives, i just wana know whats up if you know what i mean.

Anyway, I was wondering what did you mean when you said
The other way to do it is to set up some paypal accounts and move the money around. Try to move it to different countries if you can...
Isn't paypal still connected to your credit card account?
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

A bank account in a different name would not be that hard to get hold of :wink:
if you do some searching some banks do savings accounts which they don't do credit checks on. If it was a current account this is used for standing orders then you got no chance. id isn't hard to get hold of 8) . So what i am suggesting is that if you do feel the need to hide something then just look at all options, cover all tracks. Also what i meant is if you know people in other countries buy fake products off them and pass the money around a few countries before the final transaction. Get someone to do the purchase from another country say but delivered to the empty address to Mr Joe Blog's or if you have to do the final transaction then try to use fake information if possible.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Stop.

You can buy Pay-as-you-go Credit cards. These can be brought at party stores and 7/11. You charge the card by paying cash, no ID required.

You can go to a library or college and use their computers to remain anonymous, but you still need to arrange for the package to be delivered to you. You hope to find a business that offers a P.O. box.They will require a address and name for billing you for the box, but I imagine you could set up everything and use the box for a drop before they find out the address isn't billable.

You can use the phone and still hide - use a phone relay-service - they are used for hearing impaired and people with foreign language barriers, you call a 800#, they call what ever number you want, and say what you want. They will not always announce that it is a relay call, so the reciever never knows.

You cannot get a bank account without verification, they will verify your credit history, social security # (due to immigration reforms), and ID (in case you are a bank robber!). You might take over a dead person's account, because no one will inform them unless its family trying to cash it out.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.