suck-o T-shirt

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
DrVirus
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

suck-o T-shirt

Post by DrVirus »

I thought I should take this out of DNR's walkabout topic so here is another topic, just about the T-Shirt. First of all thanks for the pic post B_B It's really appricated. I didn't know we had suck-o merchedise. Maybe u should create a thread about them.

Second of all. There was this suggestion of printing the picture on a shirt to make is a suck-o T-Shirt. How do you print something on a T-Shirt ??Form a computer that is.

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

i dont know how things happen in your country but over here in Lebanon you can have the image that u want to print on a USB, and head to the nearest library that has printing services, and the image can be printed on a T-shirt in no time. :wink:
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

moudy wrote:i dont know how things happen in your country but over here in Lebanon you can have the image that u want to print on a USB, and head to the nearest library that has printing services, and the image can be printed on a T-shirt in no time. :wink:
Wow I wish the libraries here were high-tech like that :P

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Don't forget, you'll be able to get *authentic* suck-o t-shirt soon, maybe a few months. This will give you time to put spare change aside for the shirt!
In the meantime, perhaps run off some cheap bumperstickers and start putting them up where ever you go! Take a picture for 'the neatest place for a suck-o sticker contest' ( 8-[ I suppose BB might even approve of this! :lol: )

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.