Dual Monitor and Systems?

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
MaZe000
forum buddy
forum buddy

Dual Monitor and Systems?

Post by MaZe000 »

Quick Question for you guys...

I got the idea maybe I can hook up my laptop as a second monitor run music on one and whatever on the other etc. The only problem is that it is running SUSE Linux. I am running vista on my main and I got the crazy idea if I could maybe use both at the same time. You think I can do that or just run it separately? it would make my life a whole lot easier. What do you all think?

leetnigga
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by leetnigga »

You could use Synergy to use them separate but seamlessly.

BTW: Who needs a monitor for music?

IceDane

Re: Dual Monitor and Systems?

Post by IceDane »

MaZe000 wrote:Quick Question for you guys...

I got the idea maybe I can hook up my laptop as a second monitor run music on one and whatever on the other etc. The only problem is that it is running SUSE Linux. I am running vista on my main and I got the crazy idea if I could maybe use both at the same time. You think I can do that or just run it separately? it would make my life a whole lot easier. What do you all think?
It is very, very seldom that I see laptops that have a video INPUT. Most of the time, you can use another monitor for your laptop, but not your monitor as another monitor.

MaZe000
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by MaZe000 »

eh quick question... and not only for music just to change music while I am in a game that isn't windowed. I hate most game soundtracks and listen to my music instead and it's a pain to tab out and change and have it reload just make life a bit easier.