windows 7 torrent

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
bozotheclown138
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

windows 7 torrent

Post by bozotheclown138 »

this is more out of boredom than me actually wondering, but hey i got nothing else better to do atm. So yesterday when i accidently killed my computer i had to install a new OS and well i had my ubuntu and xp disks at my other house, so all i had was this windows 7 torrented disk i had made a week ago. So of course i installed this bad boy and Now i'm just wondering what would you think the chances are that this copy here im running is a legit and noninfected version of windows? haha rather pointless but its something to do

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I usually read comments on torrents before downloading them, so i can get a generally good idea of the quality of the torrent. Most of the torrents i find are pretty good, and i imagine your is probably the same.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bozotheclown138

haha yeah there wasn't anything bad on it and it had some pretty good reviews. i always just find it hard to trust torrents you know? windows 7 is rather nice compared to my old vista only thing i hate know is that crossfire won't run on it and it actually shuts down my computer when i run it haha

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

what?!?! no crossfire?!?! how about SLI??? if any of those 2 will not run when i install vista i won't ever install it. dang! or were you talking about sumthing else other than those video card technologies?

bozotheclown138

haha naw im not on vista on vista it worked just fine... as long as you don't use comodo haha that messes with crossfire too, but i'm not familiar with SLI haha so i cant comment on that. but crossfire was my main game and now its not :cry:

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

no man i mean 7 not vista, just typed it incorrectly... sorry

i am using vista 64bit now and using comodo... SLI's just fine... everything's well... but if seven will mess up my 95gt SLI, never mind i'll stick with vista... anyway we'll never know until we try... thanks man!

bozotheclown138

haha ah gotcha but to be more clear i mean before i used comodo crossfire worked perfectly and then when i tried launching it it started getting some errors and that was on 3 of my computers but i find if i dont use maximum defense and disable it then its fine, and yeah whichever OS makes it work haha i havent tried running it in xp mode yet though

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

i'd suggest you to stick with vista, everything's smoother in vista even games... i tried playing the games in my computer in XP but i can really see that the games are smoother looking in vista... i thought maybe its because of DX10 or something in vista that renders it better or maybe tha driver is better in vista... that's my opinion... dunno bout ya...

bozotheclown138

haha no don't get me wrong i totally agree with you id much prefer vista for some of my games, but i didn't want to let my dad know i messed up vista :wink: and i lost my vista disk and my ubuntu and xp disks were at my other house... so i went with torrented windows 7 haha :lol:

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

oh nooo... you're screwed man! hihihi! was it an original vista disk? LOL!

bozotheclown138

haha it was, but i swear to god i didnt mess up any part of my windows partition i screwed up my ubuntu because i wanted space back but then it wouldnt let me load anything, but luckily it saved all my dads folders in a file called windows.old so he hasnt even noticed a difference yet haha i just told him the computer got an update

bozotheclown138

haha it's always my excuse here at this house i only have one computer and we don't have wifi so i never bring my laptops over, so naturally i do all my tinkering on this computer :lol: and the result isnt always the best due to i like testing out new software here first before on my own computer haha