Google Help

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
Dr-Chambers
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Google Help

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Alright been trying to get clued to using google to get major information. Using functions like intitle, index, site and others has helped but there is a feeling that I'm using it wrong.
Your help will propel me forward.

Basically looking for contact details of certain businessmen. Allow me to know what google function could do this. For example, intitle:Aaron Mcgruder contact detail can only get me so far.

Thank you.

Uner

Re: Google Help

Post by Uner »

It takes more than just google search operators to find the contact details of a person. You could know all the operators by heart, and you could still be unable to find anything. Combine your search operator knowledge with your logic and reasoning skills, and you might find something.

Good luck.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

you will surely find some useful stuff on good ol' Johnny Ihackstuff's google hacking database:
http://www.hackersforcharity.org/ghdb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:wink:

leetnigga

Post by leetnigga »

pipl.com

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Thats why I mess with you guys, much appreciated comrades!

Thank you.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

there are other things to google besides familial names.

catch the person's machine name and google it as well, it will be collected as IRC chat convo or posts in some forums.

You get the machine name from the email header. This will reveal other user names the person posts under. Be aware, other people might use the same IP/machine name - but you'll recognize your target from those other users by their nuances.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.