Does anyone know anything about Bugging?

Phone stuff....
Frester
forum buddy
forum buddy

Does anyone know anything about Bugging?

Post by Frester »

Does anyone know of any software or know how to do bug a phone. I want to get my friend's boyfriend's phone because he cheated on her twice before and hey broke up, but now they're after getting back together and he cheated on her again but she won't believe anyone! :?

I'm not trying to be Malicious here at the same time. I just don't want my friend to be played like that. :x
Love your enemies, they hate it!

"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, that's creativity"

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I haven't looked through it, but you might find something on textfiles.com/phreak =)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

easy or the hard way?

Post by DNR »

Bugging landlines are very easy if you have access to the house/telco connection box on the side of the house. If not, then you have the bigger green telco box somewhere in the neighborhood. Then it is just the matter of connecting a homemade lineman's phone (from a disassembled telephone) and hooking a recorder on to it.

If its a cellphone you want, then its software based, and not so easy.
Since I met them at a hackercon, they are cool as hell.
Check out the phonelosers of america!
http://www.phonelosers.org/article/reco ... one_calls/

Let us know what you do!
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by isapiens »

Is cheating on a girlfriend illegal?
Cuz tapping a phone line definitely is ;)

Thanks for the site btw, this is something of great interest to me.
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

PLA is some good peeps

Post by DNR »

Find the PLA's Shittalker - its a nice windows gui for creating voices and making phonecalls as it has many pre-created sentences like "may I speak to the manager please" "Yes, I will hold" and you can adjust voice modulation, tone, etc for some funny effects.
Always look for the PLA when ever you hit a hackercon - and stay away from them when they go hunting for the hotel utility closets!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Frester
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Frester »

Ok! Thanks! :) I hope it works on Irish phones! I hope my friend will go along with it now. Because I really think she'll like something like this! :D
Love your enemies, they hate it!

"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, that's creativity"

caisher
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by caisher »

Frester wrote:Ok! Thanks! :) I hope it works on Irish phones! I hope my friend will go along with it now. Because I really think she'll like something like this! :D
i also found some free Internet Calls
just limited to 300minutes per week.

You can call landline phones for free to these countries, you cant ring mobile phones! its a trial software but its still good

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Canada
Denmark
France
Germany
Gibraltar
Hong Kong (+mobile)
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Puerto Rico (mobile)
Russian Federation
Singapore
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
United Kingdom
United States (+mobile)

Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/24873636/IC.rar
The barrier to change is not too little caring; it is too much complexity.
改变世界的阻碍,并非人类的冷漠,而是这个世界太复杂