free voip calls to land lines

Phone stuff....
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

free voip calls to land lines

Post by computathug »

Ok so i wasn't sure where to put this!! as its freaking etc il place it here. other admins feel free to move!

found this lets you make calls for free over internet just install then speak simple as that.

Description:
Using this VOIP program, you can call landline numbers in any country for FREE.

FreeCall is still a Freeware app but you only get 300 minutes a week.

To bypass this restriction:

Keep the setup.exe. Freecall's protection system is quite flawed, when the program announces you cannot use any more minutes = Uninstall and reinstall and it will reset your 300 minutes which only takes a moment.

A)You MUST make an account with the program when it loads up. Then when your logged in (it will say at the bottom: 'The client is logged on')

B)Go to the dial pad TAB, ignore the on screen buttons, at the bottom type in your number and remember you need to add country codes at the beginning - NO spaces in the number either.

C) And it is meant to work in all countries for free - i've tested this on my home phone and it works. Ignore where it says zero credit

D) If it didn't work, you need to check your firewall settings etc, this is an obvious but a program like this needs full access.

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HG5GVDEX

password suck-o

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

nice! Oo

I already use Skype though for the same purpose, and since I already paid for a year it would be a shame not to use it ^^ But I think this was a great post, thanks! :D
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

As usual, good information c-thug ...though I am with Cats..I already subscribe to Skype..it`s well worth the cost, but no cost is better than a little. When my subscription runs out, I know what I will do. :D

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

yeah as you say cheap is good but free is always better.

I see i can add skype contacts too. Never used skype though i did download it once :XD. Shall catch one of you IRC some time and lets see if i can call you for free too :wink:

Also i forgot too add, it will also ask if you want to update. I never took the risk in case its patched but works fine from this version i posted here. :wink:

Edit

found another site which can be used for linux and mac users too

Code: Select all

http://lowratevoip.com/en/index.html
this is also for free calls to landlines and some mobiles depending which country you are in :wink:

shadow1
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by shadow1 »

So, once you go over the 300 minutes, they can't send you a bill, just refuse you service?

I don't want to get whacked with a massive bill. But I doubt this will happen as it is prepaid.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

This is your free call allowance, not sure how it works as i didnt get 300 minutes before it delared i was out of free call time but just uninstall the app. run ccleaner and reinstall.

Use false details if you must :wink:

shadow1
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by shadow1 »

So they do not bill you, and just cut off service once limit is reached?

str33tl0rd
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by str33tl0rd »

So they do not bill you, and just cut off service once limit is reached?

i think he explained that....

thugz, do you really know how do these systems really work..not how they make the call over the internet, how they let you do it for free? There must be somethin...
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

What is happening here is you really get free calls to landlines. Its as simple as that. Other companies give you free calls but usually you will be tied to buying credit or a contract before hand. The fault lies in this software that you can uninstall the app and reinstall it to get more free minutes.

Why is this a fault....have you downloaded a trial version say kaspersky for example and run the trial. What happens when the trial runs out. You cant just uninstall and reinstall it for another free trial.

I also dont know how long this will work for but im getting my moneys worth at the moment. Oh yeah, its free :lol:

shadow1
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by shadow1 »

Don't think it works anymore. I used it for a bit, but now when I uninstall then reinstall, doesnt let me register.

mujahied

Post by mujahied »

delete the reg keys and the temp files and then try