iPod & iPhone iOS 3.1.3 iOS4 JailBreak.

Phone stuff....
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

iPod & iPhone iOS 3.1.3 iOS4 JailBreak.

Post by Broken Angel »

Here it is guys... the Jailbreak for iOS 3.1.3 and most probably the iOS4 (P.S. I couldnt understand most of the things written on the site as they were all in Spanish but i think this is it...).

Jailbreak iOS 3.1.3
I myself have tried it and m using it on my iPod Touch 3rd Gen.
The following tut will tell u step by step on how to do this but i dont think its really necessary when i really want to play. :P

Cydia™
1. Here is the software that will jailbreak ur iPod Touch 3.1.3 or the iPhone but all u got to do is not, one more time NOT upgrade ur Firmware to iOS4 for this.
2. The following link is the direct link for the Software and there u can choose from the diff OS u want to download it for.
http://cydia.saurik.com/upgrading/
3. This link also tells u abt the Upgrade thing i was talking abt earlier and it gives u a list of many softwares used to do the Jailbreaking.
4. I used the Spirit so i will guide u abt it.
5. Download the Spirit onto ur pc. Only a 4.4MB .exe file so it wont take long.
6. Connect ur iPod Touch or iPhone to ur oc.
7. Wait for the iTunes to do the usual Sync and then run Spirit that i havbe just donwloaded.
8. Follow the simple instructions Spirit says and BOOM BANG...!
9. U are done, let the iPod Touch or the iPhone reboot to its dock and then search for the Cydia™.
10. Open the Cydia™ and let it connect.
11. Dont worry the Upgrade thing is only for the Spirit thing and not the iOS. ;)
12. Let it download and install the entire updates and thus u are done with it.
13. Njoy with Cydia™. \:D/

Cydia™ has a host of Themes for iPod Touch or iPhone. M sure u guys will love it.
M using it myself and its safe as far as the working is concerned.
Here are some screen shot of Spirit to let u know what it looks like before u download it.

Before u Connect the device.

After u connect the Device.
Mind the AutoPlay blinking underneeth. ;)

NOW
For the iOS4 BIG DEAL thing...
here is the link for the site i found soe info abt it, i think the guys have a solution for that too. But since i dont know how to talk in Spanish so i could understand not much of it. I hope it is good, Have not tested this myself and thus knows not abt anything wierd abt it.
http://iphoneate.com/category/cydia-app/
The list of the Apps that would work for the iOS4

http://iphoneate.com/lista-de-aplicacio ... n-ios-4-0/

Disclaimer: M not associated to any of the above site else for the one m posting in. Nor do i take any responsibilities if anything goes wrong. If u read the tut carefully there is no need for anything to go wrong but God Knows. I am using the Jailbreak for iOS 3.1.3 i.e the Cydia™ thing myself and my personal belief and thought on it when i rank it on the scale of 10 with 10 being the best are 7.8
This is my first tut in here. Hope u guys find it interesting and wort of some knowledge. I was searching for some Themes in this Thread but ended up writing this one cause the last one was Not updated. If i have done anything wrong or by mistake have not seen if this was already posted by someone else m sorry but i would request B_B not to trash it cause its my first real contribution to this site. I dont want to Offend anyone but if in anycase or in anyway anyone is Offended by this tut, Or if anyone finds this tut uninformative and a waste of time My Sincere Apologies.
Peace.
Broken Angel...!
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

Broken Angel

Re: iPod & iPhone iOS 3.1.3 iOS4 JailBreak.

Post by Broken Angel »

All right here is the Shit. i messed it up with the pics and now i cant even see the Edit BUtton for it :| Mods could u pls help me with this? would really appreciate it #-o :( :( :( :( :( really sad abt it [-o<

i have the entire tut withBB codes and Links. If its needed do tell me

-Broken Angel

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

alright, fixed it....you have to use the "Thumbnail" link provided in the imagehost... :wink:

leetnigga

Post by leetnigga »

Or, you know, only include the relevant parts in your images.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

yeah will be careful the next time guys fanks for ur valuable comments :D *thumb*

-Broken Angel