.vsm File Help

Questions about programming languages and debugging
IcEmAn052

.vsm File Help

Post by IcEmAn052 »

I have just downloaded a bunch of .vsm Source Codes of Viruses A-D. And I was wondering since I dont have Visual Basic if there is any way that I can compile that code into a .exe.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Nope. Go buy visual basic, or find a website that allows you to illegally download it for free, but i don't condone it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

IcEmAn052

Post by IcEmAn052 »

Bleh. I tried most of the sites that I know where I download my "legal" games at but no one is seeding Visual Basic. So right now I should either buy it. Or just make a program to compile .vsm to a convient .exe. But I am to lazy to do that. So I better go and find more. Thanks though for your help and I hope that I get my cancer virus working so I can go and fuck peoples computers up...again.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I find it sad that you consider the random destruction of property "fun". However, do what you will, just remember: "What goes around, comes around".
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

You can search for warez sites, they will have VB.

I may not condone black hat hacking, but you guys give white hats job security :lol:

Catch you later alligator.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

DNR wrote: I may not condone black hat hacking, but you guys give white hats job security

good point.... :lol: