Coding project for anyone

Questions about programming languages and debugging
jneaod
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Coding project for anyone

Post by jneaod »

I am into web development and have lately turned to looking into game development with web languages. So i decided since i am into web based games i wanted to see what you guys are capable of with it. Since this is a project you can only use server side scripting such as php, client side scripting such as javascript, html & xhtml, and css. Please upload it to the internet on your own sites because you will probaly want to use php. It can be 2d or 3d. Thanks.

Also i sent a message to BB to see if he would include it in the contest if it gets launched. Hopefully it will, soon.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, of course I will support this.. :)
but you should make the first step and put one of your games online so people can see what it's about....this would also be an opportunity to start a bigger project together with other members.... :)

p.s. you also can provide me with a link and I'll upload the file to the site then...or even send the file as an attachment (if it's not too large)... :wink:

jneaod
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by jneaod »

Alright, over the next couple of weeks i will write a basic game. It will be harder because it will be graphical. And because i am still new to games and writing them. Thanks.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

sounds good.... :D
I'll see if a buddy still have the Flash game he created a while ago...but I don't know if he ever have finished it... :lol:

jneaod
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by jneaod »

I have gotten started on it and realised that i need custom images. How do i get custom images, or how do i make my own? Please help me, Thanks.