Courses ?

Questions about programming languages and debugging
wekiller

Courses ?

Post by wekiller »

Does anyone know if there is a site where i can like learn c++, i mean Online courses or somthing like that, someone helping in realtime beacuse books is to hard for me. :D i think this would be much simpler for me... where i can ask qustions, and get expert help...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

http://www.programmingtutorials.com/cplusplus.aspx

I might also suggest school, the class environment is helpful.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

wekiller

Post by wekiller »

yeah but i havent found any schools in sweden that teaches in my school im learning java but its boring want to learn c++ :P hmm looks like a nice site but all of them are just tutorials i really need like lectures/courses that someone like stream or somthing like that, and has a chat. but im going to check this site

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

wekiller

Post by wekiller »

haha what i mean is that i want like an internet teacher or somthing in that way. maby with webcam stream, but im going to look if some of this nice looking sites if the are explaind good for me :P would really appreciate it if someone could find such a site or give me some other way of learning ^^ i know preatty good english, but hard to understand it still when its in english thats why. And why i dont want a swedish tutorial is because they use words that isnt common in the swedish language but a swedish teacher would be nice.

understand what i want ? :oops: :P

JohnB
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by JohnB »

You could try this :

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/C%2B%2B_Programming/TOC1

There's a Q&A section if you need help.
Sprich mit mir!