XSS Keylogger.

Questions about programming languages and debugging
t3hmadhatt3r
forum buddy
forum buddy

XSS Keylogger.

Post by t3hmadhatt3r »

This is a code that will log all input typed into the page it is embedded on. Could be used for a smart phisher (XSS+Keylogger=win because the victim would be logged in but, you would still get his info) or to do stuff like read their chat messages etc... It is version 1.5 and has some issues. ***No support for backspaces or spaces***. I will add support soon but, you guys can try it out now. Download it from http://www.sendspace.com/file/8km094. Please leave comments and suggestions on future tools or upgrades to the script. Feel free to edit it but, please give me credit if you spread it etc...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Since you wrote it yourself we will let it slip, but usually we don't want these sort of things on the boards ^^ (I checked the link, looks ok)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

t3hmadhatt3r
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by t3hmadhatt3r »

Oh? No hacking tools/scripts? I mainly wrote it to go with my XSS series just to show that XSS is powerful and you can do many things with it. Would this be allowed in the coding section(s)?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hm, this one is a little tricky... :lol:
usually programs for "malicious use" don't really fit to the suck-o ethics, but as cats already said, if you coded it yourself it is ok for me...and under this aspect it fits better to the "coding" board, that's why I moved the thread.

new threads of that kind should also be created on that board, and if files are linked make sure to announce the content (as you have done with the 1st one), so people exactly know what they get.... :wink:

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

imo

Post by maboroshi »

Imo malicious things are only malicious if the intention to use them is malicious

I respect that you coded this regardless of its ethics.

remember guns don't kill people. People kill people :-)

Information is == Power

*cheers

Maboroshi

t3hmadhatt3r
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by t3hmadhatt3r »

Yea I didn't make it to be malicious. I made because I wanted to see if it could be done and if I could do it. I also made it to show what you can do with xss and for educational purposes. Thanks for allowing it to be posted anyway and thanks for understanding :wink: ...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: imo

Post by ayu »

Maboroshi wrote:remember guns don't kill people
Well it sure does help >_>
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

t3hmadhatt3r
forum buddy
forum buddy

Re: imo