some suggestions for improving suck-o.com

Announcements and for questions/problems..
3XTORTION
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by 3XTORTION »

Haha....Yea i see....well the site needed to expand on the internet and to do so u need to sign up in many topsites...unlike now...Progenic is more than enough :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

ok no music downloads - get your own!
(forgot the music RIAA complaint dealio)

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

hahaha :lol: music :P
well why don't we run for a cool facebook look alike page maybe we'll get more visitors and eventually members :D
kidding lol :wink:
suck-o is just gr8 like this, I think members pics section is gr8.. I wanna upload my pics soon :roll:
and what 3XTORTION mentions sounds gr8... the focus in this site is the content and not extra options and features.. although those are good...
but as 3XTORTION said this is what exactly we should all be thinking of :)
deffinitly im with change, if its for the bettter, and if it will make this community more popular and visited, and joined by new people...
If I can help in any thing.. its a pleasure :wink:
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

WOW! unbelievable! you guys are great! nice ideas every one! thanks for all your responses! thanks for not treating someone with ideas like weed on grass lawn.

i must say i got my self LMAO when i saw the baby suck-o! hehehehe!!!
dude that's whack! hihihihi ^^,

i really think making the latest post scrollable is a good idea... you can do it bad_brain! its just plain old java script... on mouse over, stop scroll, on mouse down, follow mouse drag, thats the logic. its gonna be like a cake walk for you bad_brain! your the yoda of this site!

the pdf archive idea from dnr is also great... post your ethical hacking books there!

also the free virus scan... but the hassle of updating it is whack! say cooperate with a reliable antivirus manufacturer like these manufacturers that i personally trust: COMODO and/or PrevX... that might do the trick...
ryt now i have comodo internet security 3.11 free version installed. personally i trust these programs and would recommend it. prevention is better than cure.

thanks again for everyone! keep it up! keep the ideas going! suck-o v2 here we come!

yorki_boy
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by yorki_boy »

why not making a youtube channel for video tutorials and also a twitter ???
i guess i can make a twitter account for suck-o if you like the idea or maybe one of the admins ;) but i dont know about the youtube channel coz i'm busy with my own one

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

try to come up with a plan that does not involve another offsite server. Links get dead and are worthless in an archive.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.