T_Shirt ideas

All about graphics, sounds, etc...
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

T_Shirt ideas

Post by computathug »

From a marketing view here is what i have drawn up really quickly using just the normal logo for suck-o. Just for a one off or maybe as for future reference we need something that stands out so people can read and understand without being in a possition to answer any questions so here is just a quick look at what i was thinking about and maybe others can ellaborate and help on this without going OTT. The idea is crisp, clear, straight to the point and easily understandable for all the pc orientated people out there to be nosey enough and come and take a look at us.

Dont bother slating me for this crap but design has never been my strongest subject and this was done litterally in minutes as im in a rush to go out but please give your opinions and ideas instead!

ImageImage

Also I think something like suckoteer on the sleeve around the seam. This will be best as a polo shirt as well in my opinion :wink:

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

imo; your design area is pretty big, so if you could blow up sucko's face to create is larger I would recommend doing:

Suck-O

(cartoon)

.Com

This will give you theoppertunity to blow up the sucko letters also instead of keeping it small and centralized in the top area
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, the problem will be to enlarge the image, due to its limited resolution it'll become very pixelated.
what about just a simple "suck-o.com" as front print, the font style with the glow around would look cool on a blue shirt imo.
and on the back maybe just a little pic of our mascot and "hacking ~ coding ~development".... :-k

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

or SUCK-OFF!

:lol: