some of my works

All about graphics, sounds, etc...
skip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

some of my works

Post by skip »

most of these are old. hope ya like it. comments, suggestions and violent reactions are most welcome. thanks for viewing.
Image Image Image

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

nice work

Post by DNR »

I am not into graphics, but I'll say this is some good work here.
Welcome (back) to the forums, next time check your email more often :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

skip

Post by skip »

thanks! yea i will :mrgreen:
Image Image Image

Grombo

Post by Grombo »

i've done a bit of graphics stuff myself, im still amateur but i've seen some sweet stuff around. u shld try gamerenders.com, helped me heaps.... am i allowed to mention it?

anyways, to me, i dont think they're all that spectacular, but they do look good (rly liked the ARBIS one 4th from the bottom).

some sweet animation there as well.
[img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7766/impracticalskillslw4.gif[/img]

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

OMG! Those are really nice. I need my self one of those banners with a video in it like you did for 300. I know what I want to use. It is a part from the movie Tank Girl. If I gave you you that section could you make me such a banner? :P
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

GREAT job man :D I love the Hello Kitty and Elfen Lied ones xD
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

skip

Post by skip »

Grombo - thanks for the honesty on your comment and maybe il visit that site sometime around..

Lyecdevf - thanks, not really. sure i could try, just give me some details about that.. heh heh

cats - thanks, i like it too :D
Image Image Image

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oh, have you been a member of yahworld.com? I helped them with server probs a couple of times, really sucks yahoo sued Sonic and took the domain... :(

Macross

Post by Macross »

Wow great work im-skip. :)

caisher
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by caisher »

what is this ? :lol:
The barrier to change is not too little caring; it is too much complexity.
改变世界的阻碍,并非人类的冷漠,而是这个世界太复杂

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

caisher, well I would guess that it's a forum sig or something for someone called "Arbis", and the guy in the back is from an anime called "Slam Dunk"

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... php?id=659
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

skip

Post by skip »

bad_brain - shii happens... yahoo told sonic to change the domain name, but i think he disagreed or somethin that yahoo got pissed and sued sonic. he told me to come and visit here a couple of years back, i dont know where sonic is right now. maybe hes with tails or hanging around with knuckles planning to retaliate on yahoo :lol:

Macross - thanks

caisher - cats said it all :lol: (thanks cats)

-------------
more info bout hanamichi sakuragi caisher

“Hanamichi Sakuragi was born in 1968 in a family of the common and current working class. Her mother passed away when he was very small, without the love of her mother he used the violence (street fights) to solve her problems. From boy mts was very high to 12 years average 1,75, and its body began to acquire force and much resistance through its fights. Once it had a fight with the students in the sport zone of the University of Tokyo; their abilities of fight, speed and physical power, attracted the trainer of the basketball equipment, and ingenió so that it entered the smaller equipment.

In a practice party, to the 17 years of age, against the National Equipment of Japan, Hanamichi of 1,89 mts, was the unique one that was not scared by the professionals and only wrote down 33 points he: 10 shots, 3 nailed, 1 free triple, 1 shot that did not find the terminology to explain it, and 2 shots.

Although its equipment lost just by 59 points (59 - 115), had been excellent a first party for Hanamichi. The basketball was in chaos, and he was named “La Hope of the Basketball japonés”. Nevertheless, his father fell ill a year later. Hanamichi went from return to Tokyo, and this way would cost everything to him. It lowered of the bus in Tokyo and was on the verge of crossing the street to the hospital when an automobile that went very fast I strike it. Although it had “cuerpo of acero”, the impact simply was too strong. One collapsed, took it to the hospital. Unfortunately he was too much tarde… before they sent to him to the operating room died by the great internal hemorrhage, only with 18 years of age.

The World of the Japanese Basketball completely was destroyed, called this loss “Colosal”. The mangaca Takehiko Inoue created its series ” Slam Dunk ” cradle in the history of this young person.”

Hmmm… the story is convincing right? well, sadly this story is just a hoax. The man in the picture is Yoshiki Hayashi. He is a Japanese musician, songwriter and producer. That picture was taken when he was just a teenager. As a proof you can check this link…

Code: Select all

http://www.yoshikinet.com/bio/biography.htm

:lol:
Image Image Image

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

ah i see skip is on here to Glad to see some old Members of Yahworld.and i also see my old sigs on here to :D Nice work as all ways. I'm a little late to the party as it seems. :lol:
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.