A GRAPHIC DESIGN FOR A MAGAZINE

All about graphics, sounds, etc...
Dr-Chambers
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

A GRAPHIC DESIGN FOR A MAGAZINE

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Hey Afternoon,

As some of you already know,there is a website and book that I have been working on advertising and promoting.Well this coming 2009 the plan is to launch online magazines called CREEDIANS(for women) and CHAMBERMAIDS(for men).Right now the magazine for women is the one been worked on.This involved me having to interview up coming models,singers and actresses...After having done a few interviews the first online magazine is ready to be compiled.

A decision has been made as to which up coming model will be on the front cover of the magazine so was hoping that you guys can feel good enough to design the front cover of the magazine.Here is the model to be used for the front cover:

Her name is Ta Vaughn Moore:

http://www.filedropper.com/second/23d18 ... cd2030.jpg

As soon as you allow me to receive the designs by email (chamberlandcreed@gmail.com) she will be notified to choose which one she feels will represent her.

HERE ARE THE SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE MAGAZINE FRONT COVER:

http://www.filedropper.com/themagazinefrontcover

Thank you very much.

For this first issue up to 7 females were interviewed,some of them are close to me.So you gots to check it out when its done.

Also don't forget you can get the ebook 'Be A Man About Everything & The Macking Comes Naturally' at www.thechamberzone.co.uk where the online magazines will be (the ebook is in the section of the site titled other).

Thank you all.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

sorry i know its offtopic,but i think ive seen you on r00tsecurity am i right?

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

rhysh wrote:sorry i know its offtopic,but i think ive seen you on r00tsecurity am i right?
Registered a while back...

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

Very beutiful girl on the front cover.. i like

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Yes she is....you can also watch her youtube clip on how to approach her and what type of guys she goes for at www.thechamberzone.co.uk in the youtube clip section.