SimCity 2013

About your favorite games!
ayu
Staff
Staff

SimCity 2013

Post by ayu »

So I recently bought the new SimCity, and it's very entertaining, and keeps me busy for many hours :)

There's a pretty cool multiplayer function in this game, that you always play online in "regions" (countries/regions), and then you "claim" areas where you build your cities.
Each city can specialize in one or several things, and then export or import from other cities.
So, a region that has 16 areas for cities, can house 16 different players that all work together for the region :D

The game has a lot of problems right now, light lousy path finding algorithms for the "agents" (workers/police/fire fighters/ambulance ... and so on).
The biggest problem is, that if there are 10 fires in the city, and you have 30 fire trucks, then all 30 trucks will go to one and the same fire, wait there until it's finished and then go to the next one.
The problem with that though, is that by the time they finish with the first fire, all the other 9 buildings are destroyed xD

It's still a very fun game though, even though I don't have anyone to play with at the moment.
And EA/Maxis has promised to release patches in the following days to fix these issues :)

So if anyone feel like joining me, then send me a ping here and I'll add you as a friend on Origin! :D

PS: Yeah, paying for an EA game is a horrible thing to do, but I really like these type of games, so I couldn't help myself ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

z3r0aCc3Ss
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: SimCity 2013

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

I never knew that you are a fan of computer games... :P
I have a habit of collecting all possible computer games, obviously pirated...
I used to play computer games like 18 hrs a day... :P :D
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP