Final Fantasy XIV (MMORPG)

About your favorite games!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Final Fantasy XIV (MMORPG)

Post by ayu »

I have always been on the lookout for really good mmorpg's.
Since I quit WoW I've been trying Aion, ArcheAge, Devilian, Diablo 3, Black Desert.
Aion and ArcheAge I played for quite a while actually, but both games had horrible endgames that only works if you really like
And been keeping my eye on a few others as well (Bless Online etc).

But, since I found FFXIV I've been hooked for real :o.
It's probably one of the best mmo's I've played.
It rivals WoW in story and has a more modern graphics engine and loads of stuff to do inside the game more than just questing and raiding dungeons.
It has PvP but I haven't encountered it yet (which is a good sign in my book as I hate PvP).

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Final Fantasy XIV (MMORPG)

Post by Broken Angel »

Cats does this game have an economy? If yes, is the economy governed by the players?

Also while we are at it, if we are investing time into playing the game any suggestions on which might help me make some 'real life' money?

Only MMORPG that I got hooked to was Parallel Kingdom. I have been looking for something like that on a mobile platform for a long long time now.

I was also wondering, and this might be off topic as well, I was wondering how can I buy the game from the company which no longer is supporting it and has already removed it from it's servers. I still have people who would love to play it and also pay for the same.
:twisted: :twisted: *thumb*
:-#
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: Final Fantasy XIV (MMORPG)

Post by ayu »

Broken Angel wrote:Cats does this game have an economy? If yes, is the economy governed by the players?

Also while we are at it, if we are investing time into playing the game any suggestions on which might help me make some 'real life' money?

Only MMORPG that I got hooked to was Parallel Kingdom. I have been looking for something like that on a mobile platform for a long long time now.

I was also wondering, and this might be off topic as well, I was wondering how can I buy the game from the company which no longer is supporting it and has already removed it from it's servers. I still have people who would love to play it and also pay for the same.
:twisted: :twisted: *thumb*
:-#
Do you mean making "real money" through the game or generally?
If you mean generally then "hard work pays of" is the key.
I've tried everything from stocks to bitcoin and even lottery a bunch of years ago.
If you want "clean and legal" money then hard work is probably the best way to go, unless you're a stock genius.

Come up with a good idea and roll with it and try to minimise the risks (don't invest all your money in a project, ever. Always have huge margins).

if you want to play an mmo that is not supported anymore I would try to look around for pirate servers or pirate server software so that you can put up your own server.
Parallel Kingdom seems to still be online, so which game are you referring to?
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"