Other
16%

Total votes: 19

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Linux

And these are not modified images or something!!!

ulysse
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by ulysse »

Well i voted for teh 360.
however Toughs goes like this:
ps3 vs 360= power vs creativity war...
for sure, sony wasnt shy of shouting that they have an awesome cell processor and labelling the most "powerful" console of the world and etc...
well, this is how i see it:
gaming comes before power, and since microsoft has the games and sony the power, i choosed the 360.

besides, whats the deal about having a powerful console if the developpers are struggling to get a game working, rather than focusing on creativity?

p.s gogeta's right... wii are for pussies

Tep
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Tep »

Well you have to admit as far as creativity goes Wii comes out on top. I personally like the Wii because it gets you a little more involed in the game. Hah! PLus its cheap..

As far as the PS3 and 360 goes..

Right now the better buy would be the 360.

Because, A PS3 (a good one) is 600 USD........WTF? I'm not gonna pay $600 for it when 11 out of the 15 or so games that are out for it are also out for the 360

ulysse

Post by ulysse »

Tep wrote: I personally like the Wii because it gets you a little more involed in the game.
Yeah its your personnal advice, but have you really tried the console? Because the i doesn't really get you "involved" or whatsoever in the game. the game capacities are very limited, the graphics are as good as the gamecube one (i mean it, there are some xbox live arcade games with better gfx than zelda!) as for the Next Gen thing... the controllers are fragile, its doesn't totally follows your movements(game capacity problem mostly), the wifi controller receptor is way too small and there is again this childish atmosphere when you browse the wii interface that makes me want to kill someone :wink: , and the games? Meh... Except Zelda there's nothing much interesting i can think of.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Okay, whoa, time out!

The majority of posts at this time on this page are saying that "the 360 is better because it has more games, and is more creative".

Isn't that just like microsoft though? They crap out on quality and work on quantity. That's what i consider the fight between sony and microsoft as.

Quality vs. Quantity.

Most of you that know a little something about computers would rather have 4 gigs of ram, a 1tb hard drive, a 3.0Ghz processor, a blue-ray disc drive...

Instead of the most basic dell system, right?

Now, i see this the same way. The 360 is the crappy dell, and the sony is the one that everyone wants, but can't afford. :)

Now, if you had that souped up computer, and you knew that it could only run 15 or so programs, would you still want it? I would. Because there has to be someone out there with a compiler making something badass.

Basically, think of it this way. Sadly, the playstation is kind of on the same platform as vista, they're both limited as to what they can run.

Ultimately, it's up to you, just remember that the ps3 will go down in price, and up in games. The xbox360 will never go up in quality, without going up in price.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ulysse

Post by ulysse »

gogeta70 wrote: The xbox360 will never go up in quality, without going up in price.
its a fact, but could it be different for a ps3?
I dont think so.

Anyways this is an endless war... 2 half-Fanboys defending a console :roll:
Id continue defending the 360 for a long time again, but its just not the right thread. So ill retire from this topic with these last words:

what you said there gogeta is right, but i am an unconditionnal Halo 3 fan.
And never will i admit that 360 games are not quality games.

Peace,

Oozy Luce