Recommend a hacking game! (non-online)

About your favorite games!
Asuna
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Recommend a hacking game! (non-online)

Post by Asuna »

I was wondering if any of you knew of a good offline (as in PC-Software not an Online game) hacking game. I liked Uplink, but that was mostly point and click. I tried BS Hacker and loved how you had to enter the commands in the console. The only problem with it was that you lose money every so often and when it hits 0, you lose.

Is there any hacking game that's kinda of a free-roam hacking game? you know, you don't follow a story or anything. And one that you type your commands in? I don't care if it's free or if I have to pay for it (meaning to purchase the software, not monthly fees). Any games you recommend?

------------------------------
Games I've Already Tried
------------------------------

1) Uplink
2) BS Hacker
3) Darksigns

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Asuna
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Asuna »

thanks neo. i'll try it out as soon as i can!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

*off topic* I love your signature =p

Asuna
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Asuna »

neo130 wrote:*off topic* I love your signature =p
*off topic* thanks. I was too lazy to make my own signiture, so I "borrowed" one from another website :-99 .

EDIT: Okay.. *ON-Topic* I tried Street Hacker and quite frankly, i don't think it's for me. I need something like BS Hacker (console only), not something where you can get up from your computer. I would like something like BS Hacker except that you don't lose when your money runs dry. Any one have anything Console ONLY