HALO 3!!!

About your favorite games!
F4LSE
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

HALO 3!!!

Post by F4LSE »

So what do u guyz think??? yay or nay? its fairly short.... took me and 3 friends on co-op 4 hours to go through the campaign.

/

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Gotta finish Halo 2 first xD me and a friend are playing it co-op but we took a break over the summer ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

I still need to buy an Xbox 360 :/

Was it on Legendary? I got a friend who went and bought it last night at midnight. I'm going to call him after class and ask him about it.

EvilD89

Post by EvilD89 »

I've beaten H2 on Legendary, it took a while though.......A LONG while.
H2 is awsome(haven't played it on live yet though... :cry: .....) and I can't wait to pick up a copy of H3 when there's one on the shelves. Seen the clips from the Beta though.....(ummmmm.......grabable mini-guns.... :twisted: )
Looks like fun :D .

PopPooB

Post by PopPooB »

it was available a long time ago i know people who beat it before it came out :/
96% better then all connections global
Kiss My Ass Good Bye

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

hmmm seein as most of the boxes had securtiy enclosures, not to be opened before 9-25-07, i doubt that u could be it before it came out. Unless ur a high end thief. But honestly we're supposed to believe u that u "beat it before it came out" think about that.......

/

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

I got to play it yesterday (Friday 9-29-07) and I must say the graphics are two steps ahead of Halo 2 graphics.

We played Forge Multiplayer (you can edit the maps and play at the same time). Some of the maps look vaguely similar to Halo 2 maps while others are brand new maps.

New weapons: Brute Gravity Hammer, Spartan Laser Canon, Spiker (it's a Covenant "rifle"), Missle pod (it's like a gatling gun that shoots fast missles), machine gun (a tri-pod machine gun that can be broken off the tri-pod and carried Predator-style), and a few more I can't think of.

New Vehicles: Mongoose (ATV; 4-wheeler), Chopper (Covenant "chopper" it has one big wheel on the front and shoots missles), There's a human flying vehicle that has two machine guns and fires heat-seaking missles (I don't remember the name)

alien100

Post by alien100 »

Its a good game they could have improved it though ..
[img]http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9128/sig3copyyybq4.jpg[/img]

ulysse

Post by ulysse »

Campaign mode, i agree, was pretty short...
But the multiplayer gameplay is INSANE!!! I must have played like 8 hours W/O stopping in a 4 person-only LAN 8O

Naw really, this game rocks!