Guild Wars

About your favorite games!
puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Guild Wars

Post by puto »

Anyone Play? Well i had this game for some time now and stoped playing it several months ago but I'm back at it once again If anyone plays would anyone be interested in some pvp play or just doing some missions or quest. :D ......ah i posted in the wrong section..My bad can someone please move it into the game section. :P
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Never really liked the idea about meeting people in the city, and then when you leave, the world is empty =|
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

JuggaloMushroom
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by JuggaloMushroom »

cats wrote:Never really liked the idea about meeting people in the city, and then when you leave, the world is empty =|
me either I have the game and I barely play it, also because the leveling system is horrible, I got to level 6 in about 2 hours

Uner

Post by Uner »

I used to, but gave my account away. You can't imagine how boring the game is at times.
Juggalo, if you're rich and you have EoTN, you can get to lv20 in less than 10 hours. Just do primairy quests and missions till you get to Lion's Arch, then go up north, and you'll level really fucking fast there. 5k - 10k exp per quest. So yeah, they really messed everything up with EoTN.

Oh, and GuildWars 2... hope it's gameplay's better than the first one. GW2 sounds fucking awesome.

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

well i find the game ok :oops: i really don't like to play games on the computer but i made an exception for this one since some friends where playing it but they abandon me for another one.lol yeah the game can give you head aches at times and what do you mean with the leveling Juggalo is it to fast or to slow?Well if it's to slow for you it makes sense since level 20 is the limit..an yeah under is right or you can reach it with power levelers or whatever they are called......i only have the first game but i guess it's funner when you have the other ones to..yeah guild wars 2 looks awesome cant wait for it :P ..i was hopping someone Gamed i was in need of help. :-99 lol
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

I like the idea of it not costing anything per a month for the server, and would prob try it out. I played WOW till like lvl 55 then bought gold from one of those chinese websites and got my character banned :cry: now its not worth the time to build another one, i have too much stuff going onto sit and play a mmorpg

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

ah that sucks Itzm3 Well you should come over when you have sometime.Yeah i never liked the idea of paying A monthly fee so that was the other reason why i got guild wars and the graphics aren't so bad.better then wows distorted chars.

Anarchy
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Anarchy »

I play avidly actually. Love it, can get frustrating, but meh. . . life's a beach.

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

life's a beach.
im not teasing your spelling man...this brought me up this question. i have seen others who also spell the word i know to be spelled as BITCH but they spell it as BEACH....wanted to know if there is a English speaking country(ies) in the world that spells it that way? thanks.

Anarchy
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Anarchy »

im not teasing your spelling man...this brought me up this question. i have seen others who also spell the word i know to be spelled as BITCH but they spell it as BEACH....wanted to know if there is a English speaking country(ies) in the world that spells it that way? thanks.
^ wo-man :lol:

And its a joke, instead of swearing (bitch is a swear), we type beach, since it sounds the same ^_^ Lil English humor :P

Uner

Post by Uner »

Al tho beach is kind of internet slang, I do approove it's use. Atleast you don't sound like a retard that just learned the word.

Anarchy
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Anarchy »

^^; exactly.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

str33tl0rd wrote:
life's a beach.
Some people don't need to swear in every sentence, when its a forum and obviously there is no need for it, then some people opt for a word very similar like beach-bitch, wanker-banker, barsteward-you get the drift. I know we all swear from time to time and me more than most depending on the company i am keeping, but can quite often use a word instead of the normal blasphemies when in txt like fook me. yeah its the same word but different. Its meant in a friendly term where if it was spelt correctly could often be taken as being serious.

Well im ranting as usual but i think this explains it :lol:

Anarchy
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Anarchy »

Some people don't need to swear in every sentence, when its a forum and obviously there is no need for it, then some people opt for a word very similar like beach-bitch, wanker-banker, barsteward-you get the drift. I know we all swear from time to time and me more than most depending on the company i am keeping, but can quite often use a word instead of the normal blasphemies when in txt like fook me. yeah its the same word but different. Its meant in a friendly term where if it was spelt correctly could often be taken as being serious.

Well im ranting as usual but i think this explains it
*Gives cookie* :wink: