Civilization IV

About your favorite games!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Civilization IV

Post by ayu »

Me, Swan and two other friends are playing Civilization IV, and if anyone else feels like joining, then throw me a PM and I'll give you the hamachi info =)

NOTE: a match can take days to play when we play, but we play a lot of mathes, so just PM me and I'll tell you when a new match starts.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

JuggaloMushroom
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Civilization IV

Post by JuggaloMushroom »

cats wrote:Me, Swan and two other friends are playing Civilization IV, and if anyone else feels like joining, then throw me a PM and I'll give you the hamachi info =)

NOTE: a match can take days to play when we play, but we play a lot of mathes, so just PM me and I'll tell you when a new match starts.
do you mean continuous days of game play play?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: Civilization IV

Post by ayu »

JuggaloMushroom wrote: do you mean continuous days of game play play?
well....no not always, when someone has to leave, we usually save and continue some other time.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

I would but dont have windows anymore.. :( plus the cracked version i had would not work with multiplayer..

I would love to get on a game though just have to get my virtual machine working in ubuntu
so i can install windows and civ again :)

also thats what i was saying about civ revolution, it has a time limit on how long you can take on moves that you make so instead of a 3 day game , you can make it a 8 hour game

civ rev is the shiznit

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Well I have this game! It was one of the few games that worked when I downloaded it from mininova! After I reinstalled windows I have not yet installed it on my gaming PC. I have never played it online but I guess it would be fun to try.

I will get back to you some time later today after I install the game. I just want to see if I can connect to the server and if that works than I will play my first online game ever! :D :D
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Well, we either play over hamachi or direct connect, so no need to try and connect to an "internet server" so to speak.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

me and you allready have xbox 360's i belelive, how about swan? it would be much easier to buy or rent the game for 8$ and play the newest version "civ revolution" theres a review about it on my website, and play on xbox live, if they dont have a 360 thats cool.. as soon as i get virutal machine on ubuntu working with windows and reinstall it, then im game :)

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

itzm3 wrote:me and you allready have xbox 360's i belelive, how about swan? it would be much easier to buy or rent the game for 8$ and play the newest version "civ revolution" theres a review about it on my website, and play on xbox live, if they dont have a 360 thats cool.. as soon as i get virutal machine on ubuntu working with windows and reinstall it, then im game :)

I'm kinda short on money atm ^^

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

I understand , now that i have ubuntu updateing working i think innotek virutal machine will let me install windows, i have civ 4 with all of the extra game add ons, like warlords, beyong the sword, ect.. if you dont have them i will hook you up, its an iso i think about 4 gigs

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

itzm3 wrote:I understand , now that i have ubuntu updateing working i think innotek virutal machine will let me install windows, i have civ 4 with all of the extra game add ons, like warlords, beyong the sword, ect.. if you dont have them i will hook you up, its an iso i think about 4 gigs
no worries, I have them ^^ we only play original and warlords though