Anyone know about xbox 360 linux?

About your favorite games!
Holytoaster4
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Anyone know about xbox 360 linux?

Post by Holytoaster4 »

I'm familiar with xbox linux and how to do that although i never actually did. I haven't seen anything about on 360 as i assume it would not work with 360 as well. Anyone know how to do it?
Holytoaster has become satanictoaster!

rob33n
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by rob33n »

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

what exactly are you trying to do, emulate 360 games? or hack your actual 360? backup your current games?

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

rob33n, i'm not trying to be an ass, but this has been bugging me lately, happening more and more frequently...

READ MY POST BEFORE REPLYING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

what exactly are you trying to do, emulate 360 games? or hack your actual 360? backup your current games?
no, i want to hack my actual xbox 360. but, this is not neccessarily what i am going to do right now i just want to know how it is done. I want to try booting linux with the 360 and get a version of linux that will be able to run on the 360.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

Holytoaster4 wrote:rob33n, i'm not trying to be an ass, but this has been bugging me lately, happening more and more frequently...

READ MY POST BEFORE REPLYING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

no, i want to hack my actual xbox 360. but, this is not neccessarily what i am going to do right now i just want to know how it is done. I want to try booting linux with the 360 and get a version of linux that will be able to run on the 360.
humm i think i have an article on my site with info on how to do this..

thats all i could find on there, i guess the RSS feed i had is gone now my site is live-xbox360.com and has alot of hacks for it on there

i belelive it consisted of useing king kong game (some kind of glitch or bug in it) then you take game out in the middle of playing and switch it with another linux disc, i also belelive you need a special version of the xbox, one of the older ones.

also remember windows media center plugins may help, and the usb port in the back of the xbox ;-)

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

I'll have to look at that video later when i remember to get my flash drive. I have a web filter at school that blocks youtube. I wonder why it doesn't block this site, though maybe a school board staff member goes to this site. Thats really strange that this site is not blocked.