New xbox 360 update..

About your favorite games!
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

New xbox 360 update..

Post by Still_Learning »

is awesome!! Anyone download it yet? It has a new feature to watch netflix movies, and you can get a game and install/copy it to your xbox 360's hard drive lol i guess this is one way for MS to make more money. So i can rent a game and copy it to my xbox 360's HD and play it whenever i want until i delete it. Looks like it is time to upgrade to a 120GB xbox HD :-)

say goodbye to paying 70$ for a game you will only play for a week or two. Isnt that some ish.. MS puts out the first console that can bootleg its own games :wink:

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

dont upgrade for an entire new xbox,just pull it apart and put in a bigger hard drive ;)

cheaper option

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

rhysh wrote:dont upgrade for an entire new xbox,just pull it apart and put in a bigger hard drive ;)

cheaper option
You must not own an xbox 360 :wink: and why does everyone wink so much at each other on this site, i was allready frightened by the name suck-o and the purple layout , comn now.. :lol:

the hard drive is detachable at the top of the xbox, its very easy to replace, i will just have to transfer all the data from the old 20GB drive to the new 120GB drive, which they have a cable allready made for that i can get. (dont want to lose all those saved games i have and high scores)

after that each game is 8GB max, they used to make mod chips you had to rip your xbox apart to soder in and flash your box (void warranty) and all sorts of crazy stuff to copy a game to your harddrive, but with this new update they make it sooooo soooooo easy. Say you have a game you bought at walmart, or your friend lets your borrow his game and you dont want to scratch the disc up. You can just press one button on the controller to copy the game to your drive and play it at any time. This is going to kill Wii and PS3.. freeware games, plus you can stop paying for cable TV shows like HBO and such and just subscribe to netflix for 8$ a month and stream all the movies to your TV via the 360 and select threw about 8000 movies at anytime to pick what you want to watch. saving up to 50$ a month. Not to mention they will have IPTV soon, and you wont have to pay for cable at all (except for the internet connection).. the 360 will be the ultimate media center. fuck a blu ray :lol:
Last edited by Still_Learning on 27 Nov 2008, 00:09, edited 1 time in total.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

at least we are only winking to you and not wanking to you :lol:

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

rhysh wrote:at least we are only winking to you and not wanking to you :lol:
Another creepy msg by Rhysh 8O does that qualify as hall of shame material or what

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

no where near it,cmon being a smart arse is fun

just to annoy u

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)