Anyone Playing World of Warcraft

About your favorite games!
maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Anyone Playing World of Warcraft

Post by maboroshi »

Anyone playing World of Warcraft want to meet up in game and kill stuff... I play on an RP Server weird I know but me and some RL friends have created a guild

Just wondering if anyone out there still plays this game

I play Horde :-)

Anyway ttyl

Peace

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

A few days back, i started playing it and i asked you, you said you dont play anymore,
after i started playing it, i was overwhelmed by it, and realized it needs a lot of time, and it gets a bit boring.
so i left it.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Death to the Horde!!!

<-- Plays Alliance on Frostmane (haven't played for a little while though)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Holytoaster4
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Holytoaster4 »

For The Horde! I play private server though. I have a level 110 undead rogue as my main right now. Yes, I said 110 the level cap on my realm is 255. It is a normal realm although I also play a pvp realm too. One good thing about this realm is that DK's are not overpowered. If anyone wants to check out my private server it is http://www.funserver.cc

Also if anyone wants to know about private servers a little bit more then check my other thread http://suck-oold.com/modules.php?name=F ... pic&t=6853
Holytoaster has become satanictoaster!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Private servers are no fun imo ^^ one of the charms about WoW, is all the players.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

WoW is an evil spell casting demons that forces its user into an infinite addiction towards playing the game and its very hard to break out, you need to be at least a level 70 Paladin to cast Quit on the game. :twisted:
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

ebrizzlez wrote:WoW is an evil spell casting demons that forces its user into an infinite addiction towards playing the game and its very hard to break out, you need to be at least a level 70 Paladin to cast Quit on the game. :twisted:
People who can get addicted are weak and pathetic, how they kill people in a virtual environment should be how they should be killed in RL.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

xD I played the game and was addicted till I turned level 10 and got bored. :wink:

The game is a great game, but imo I think its better if you try the game with a private server before you actually pay for the game , or you may like the features of a private server and use that all the time. Some private servers are massive, with people in every corner and because of this some minor lags and glitches in the game, but its worth giving it a shot.
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

just because it is called a private server does not actually mean that it is by any means private. in fact they are more public than public servers being free and all rather than limitted to people with money.
Holytoaster has become satanictoaster!

MaZe000
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by MaZe000 »

If any of you playing on Private Servers want to play Retail and don't want to go through the whole leveling process but it's cool exploring the game but that is besides the point.

I have a level 80 Mage on PVP server in a casual raid guild though I can't play that much anymore with school and sports. He is all epics but with 2 blues. He is hit capped 450 JC and 450 Mining. Cooking 440 and First Aid is 450 and has Cold Weather Epic Flying with Azure Bronze Drake with other epic mounts.

Anyways if your interested send a PM. If I break any forum rules I am very sorry :)

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

I've played WoW private servers before. Even built one myself.
They are all really laggy and glitchy. With a couple GM commands you can be level 80 with every skill and destroy things. Kinda takes the "fun" outta it if u ask me :wink:
\"Submit or Fight\"

f4Gg0t_43

Post by f4Gg0t_43 »

Private servers aren't as fun because, 90% of WoW is just achieving things, if you take that away, there's pretty much nothing left and would get boring after a few days.