Maplestory nProtect Gameguard Bypass

About your favorite games!
FateSquared

Maplestory nProtect Gameguard Bypass

Post by FateSquared »

Hey everyone! I used to hack this game called Maplestory using Cheat Engine v5.2, but nProtect Gameguard detects Cheat Engine. I was using a server emulation bypass. This method updates the Gameguard files with an older version of Gameguard which didn't detect Cheat Engine. Now, this bypass method is patched.

The new bypass method would be to compile an undetected version of Cheat Engine, but I am having trouble with this. Are there any Delphi 7 coders around who can help me out? I downloaded the Cheat Engine source from CVS. I couldn't compile the unedited source code, so it would be pointless to edit it. Can anybody assist me with this project?

Code: Select all

http://www.cheatengine.org/

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Can't help you, but I would be willing to bet my money on the reason you couldn't compile it. I'm willing to bet you couldn't compile it because they had intentional errors in it to keep the script kiddies away. They do that with virus source code too.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Learn to code. Become a real hacker. We don't support script-kiddyism here. Sorry.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

FateSquared

Post by FateSquared »

Learn to code. Become a real hacker. We don't support script-kiddyism here. Sorry.
I believe you assumed too much. Just because someone has a question doesn't mean they are script-kiddies. I have successfully compiled it. No thanks to this forum.
Can't help you, but I would be willing to bet my money on the reason you couldn't compile it. I'm willing to bet you couldn't compile it because they had intentional errors in it to keep the script kiddies away. They do that with virus source code too.
You lost your money. The reason why it didn't compile is because they messed up the most up to date CVS copy, therefore I got an older version that did compile. People here tend to assume a lot without even doing any homework. I believe there aren't any real hackers here that replied.

These two replies would be considered as flaming in a real hacking forum which is quite lame in my point of view. If you can't provide help, then why even bother posting. Right now, these replies are getting two thumbs down.

I will not based my oppinion on the whole site just because of two replies. I hope there are more intelligent people lurking around the forum. I rather talk to real hackers than newbie flamers.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

You're entitled to your opinion. However, i wasn't having a great day that day, and i apologize. (but it is better to write your own hacks)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Well, then I retract my earlier statement, but I have made no claim to being a hacker or infallible.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well....let´s see...
the reactions of Stavros and gogeta wasn´t really nice, that may be right, but this site has ethical standards, and deceiving the people which try to play games the honest way doesn´t fit to my ethical standards, I think it doesn´t fit to Stavros´and gogeta´s standards as well, this might explain their reaction.

this might be different on the "real hacker boards" you were talking about (link? :lol:), but to be honest I don´t give a shit about such sites, because they are usually nothing but places for people with low self esteem trying to pump up their egos by beeing malicious.

everybody is allowed to have a bad day once in a while, so is Stavros and gogeta, at least they said "sorry" for it. and to be honest one or two parts in your reply are slightly offensive against me as the site owner and the users of this board....so you too should calm down a little.... :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

BTW

Post by DNR »

oh, Welcome to Suck-o.

Just smile and continue on soldier, we didn't mean to shoot at ya. Thats why they call it 'friendly fire'.
I look forward to more of your intellect, lets see what you can provide for the forum..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

FateSquared

Post by FateSquared »

bad_brain wrote:well....let´s see...
the reactions of Stavros and gogeta wasn´t really nice, that may be right, but this site has ethical standards, and deceiving the people which try to play games the honest way doesn´t fit to my ethical standards, I think it doesn´t fit to Stavros´and gogeta´s standards as well, this might explain their reaction.

this might be different on the "real hacker boards" you were talking about (link? :lol:), but to be honest I don´t give a shit about such sites, because they are usually nothing but places for people with low self esteem trying to pump up their egos by beeing malicious.

everybody is allowed to have a bad day once in a while, so is Stavros and gogeta, at least they said "sorry" for it. and to be honest one or two parts in your reply are slightly offensive against me as the site owner and the users of this board....so you too should calm down a little.... :wink:
I apologize if my reply was offensive to you. I can see you don't care much about such sites. If you even took a look, you'd noticed the site is full of people who are willing to learn. Of course, it also contains people who leech. There is nothing malicious about compiling a bypass for a memory editor and debugger.
oh, Welcome to Suck-o.

Just smile and continue on soldier, we didn't mean to shoot at ya. Thats why they call it 'friendly fire'.
I look forward to more of your intellect, lets see what you can provide for the forum..

DNR
That was a very interesting way of putting it. A point well made. I am a very busy person, but I'll be on from time to time. Cheers.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I´m glad we figured that out now, welcome to suck-o then... :wink:

and the reason why I´m getting a little mad when it comes to cheating on games is that I played FarCry a couple of times online, and I was very annoyed because of the cheaters there (you sneak from behind, give them 5 headshots and they´re still not dead)... :roll: right now I´m not able to play online because of my connection, but if I would ever get on such a server which allows cheating I would start sending massive multiple pingfloods..:lol:

well, maybe you can provide us with the errors while compiling/needed configs and I´m sure you´ll get some help here... :wink: