Starcraft 2 anyone?

About your favorite games!
lonewolf
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Starcraft 2 anyone?

Post by lonewolf »

I waited many years for the new starcraft to come out. I put down the 5 dollar deposit to get it the day it was released. Then due to the economy I went broke, My son who is 16 figured out a way to purchase the game for me for my birthday. It was well worth the years of waiting, both my son and I are blown away with the graphics. We are going to purchase another copy so we can fight each other, father and son rivalry. We still play on the home network with the original starcraft expansion set now it just is not the same.

I know this is kind of off topic but does anyone play alpha centauri any more? That is another one I would like to see get updated beyond alien crossfire.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

@Macross
haven't played a while, and I am not really good (I am a FPS guy :lol: ), but if you want to I can reinstall it and we can make some matches... :D
what servers are you playing on? the european ones? because if it's the US battlenet we can't play together...that's actually the reason why I de-installed it a while ago, once you have chosen you can't switch over to other servers anymore.. :roll:

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

Yep it is the us Battlenet that I am on. I have not played on it in years. My son and I play the original one on our lan. It would have been nice if the new version would allow you to play on a lan instead of having to connect through battlenet.