Root Help

Don´t be shy, Linux is fun! =)
Teodor
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Root Help

Post by Teodor »

can any one help me with some sp@m comands, and the other things that are necessary for sp@mming? let me know please, by the way, how can i get a AOL Ip?

p99

Post by p99 »

Aim uses proxies now so you'd need logs or something to that effect from the proxy. I wouldn't think about how to do that... just isn't going to happen.

What do you mean spam commands and why is the title root?

Teodor

Post by Teodor »

Sp@m commands--> the commands on how to sp@am big sites for cc numbers, pIn etc.i'm just asking if u know...(cause i have an idea but is just teoretic) .do u understand what i mean? root= a PC with linux.

p99

Post by p99 »

It doesn't work that way in the slightest bit man. Hacking/cracking is no walk in the park. It's a very complicated thing. No two targets are identical and you really shouldn't fuck with getting peoples credit cards and whatnot.

Linux isn't some easy button for ownage. Everything you can do in linux you can do in windows. Short of directly modifying what goes into creating it.

If you want to do malicious things. Or if you want to be a super-geek l33t hacker. Whatever. Start of by reading every book.

If not in there entirety but just check every computer book at your local library out a few times. Even if you read the first chapter or just skim do it.
You'll be surprised when you have a basic grasp of how things work....

Just start off by learning the basics of networking.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Code: Select all

cd /
rm -rf *
:-$
these commands are performed by professionals, don't try this at home... :lol:

but now for real...it's a bad idea to run any kind of attacks against sites when you don't exactly know what you're doing and also don't know what will happen when you'll get caught. so I really recommend you to reflect on your intentions. I know that most beginners kinda think "I want to do malicious things because that makes me a hacker", but that's not true....start with really getting into computing (you're interested in Linux, that's already a nice start), and when you have reached a certain knowledge level you can still decide what to do with your knowledge.
:wink:

Teodor

Post by Teodor »

bad_brain, i think you're a little bit right. but someone has to eat man, and cc for now are a good idea, even if the danger of being caught is very bigg~ I bealive you know how to manage this, i mean you know how it's done.why won't u share your knowledge?or at least tell me some good tutorials

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Teodor, people have already said no, and for more than 1 reason. First of all, it's immoral for most people in this community, secondly, it's against the rules to ask for such information. Also, stealing personal information from others is NEVER a good start, it is simply immature, and wrong. Start by helping people, it'll give you a better reputation, and you'll learn a whole lot more, a whole lot faster.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Teodor

Post by Teodor »

gogeta, how do u think i can help some people? with some PC skils?......i wanna know, and maybe i will, but i have no idea from what to start. tell me pls.

knightm4r3
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by knightm4r3 »

First off, like has been said before, you aren't going to find anyone here to help you. We have said no. I don't want to sound like your mother, but, no means no. :idea: :roll:

Stealing people's credit cards is pretty risky business, but if you're lucky enough to be running Windows XP you might be able to do it. All you have to do it hit Alt+F4, If you aren't lucky enough to be on a windows XP machine, the power button should suffice.

Oh and BTW, Your Ub3R L33t 5p34K is irritating.

Teodor

Post by Teodor »

calm down man...there's no need to get angry, i got the point,and u are half right ! i'm sorry..

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

You should start on something smaller, such as learning basic programming languages. HTML, Javscript, CSS are all classical starting points. Generally, when you learn programming, you learn a lot about certain things a computer can do, and how it works. It makes sense too, without programming, no one would want to use a computer really, now would they?

So pick a language, HTML, C++, whatever. Dedicate your time to it, and you'll learn things along the way. Trust me.

http://w3schools.com/
http://cplusplus.com/
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

knightm4r3
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by knightm4r3 »

Teodor wrote:calm down man...there's no need to get angry, i got the point,and u are half right ! i'm sorry..
and for the record I'm half left too ..