AMSN--- error....

Don´t be shy, Linux is fun! =)
PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

AMSN--- error....

Post by PLeXroD »

okay i know its a longtime since i last was here...

iv'e replaced MS WINDOZE Shista (vista) with the Ubuntu 7,04 and in all my life of trying different osses i recomend this one... the only thing that i hate is Gaim the messenger tool my folks say that my tittle say's : ' im love oh i hate it !' how do i change that? ive overlooked every frame of the menus and i still cant seem to find the place where you change it...

iv'e got a danish friend who is an expert in linux and i asked him and he said i should try Automatix and get all the recomended files for my devices first of all and then to try AMSN witch this post i about...

i open AMSN and type all my login data in the correct places and then i hit the button (OK). after doin that a window appears and it says that im using MSNP9 and i have to DL a module with the TLS to get an secure SSL connection i mark the option 'Linux-x86' and hit the button (OK), after that it should begin too dl the file but it doesn't in stead of that it makes a error message showin : ERROR
downloading TLS module couldn't get : http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/a

QUESTION :
how do i fix the problem witgh gaim?
how do i fix the problem with AMSN?

Thanx too all kind of help!!!...'

Your sincerly Plexrod / Theodor
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

how have you installed amsn? from source or as package via apt-get?