Fedora 12

Don´t be shy, Linux is fun! =)
sun7
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Fedora 12

Post by sun7 »

Peace everyone -

I am new to playing with Linux so before I blow you out the frame with a bunch of, "How do I" questions, can someone point me to some good literature. I'd like to read up first either on the web or I can print out some PDF's. I am looking to research and practice first. Sometimes when I research I get sidetracked b/c so much information comes up, so I think a good Linux book or some beginner tuts/ How to guides could help me move forward in the right direction.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I have Fedora 12 Installed on VMWare now. It looks like an excellent OS, so I want to play around with it and get familiar with how to do things and maybe make it my primary OS. My goal is to use one of the linux distributions as my main OS instead of Windows. I need to get off the Windows train soon. :)

Peace,
sun7
Intelligence is born from the mind, Teaching and studying are ways of a civilized person.....

leetnigga
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by leetnigga »

The obvious: http://docs.fedoraproject.org/

The User Guide looks particularly relevant to your interests.

sun7
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by sun7 »

peace leetnigga

Well that would make since wouldn't it. LOL. Sincere thanks for the link. :D I didnt find that in my searches. I search sometimes and i wind up all over the place. Thanks for this one.

peace,
sun7
Intelligence is born from the mind, Teaching and studying are ways of a civilized person.....