wargame #2

Questions? Stuck? post here....
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

You won't use any malformed url's guys. It's simple *input* that will do the trick.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Tep no need to apologize, I just cursed your name for several hours to keep from blaming myself for being impotent on my ability to solve the damn thing. I am not serious I am teasing, but at the same time frustrated because I can’t solve it. Ill tries again today.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Tep
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Tep »

Gogeta07 i know its not the url i am using ../<target file> as the TITLE of the poem

and i knew you where haha and you should not be that frustrated i can't figure it out myself

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I need more input. I still am very stuck-o and wanted some guidance please. I need to know what and where to study to solve this bitch of a challenge. I even went so far as to google the stupid poems.

Help (flood is in distress)
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Floodhound, there was a glitch in the challenge that kept some people from being able to complete the challenge. However, i have fixed the challenge though it doesn't work on the suck-o.net server. Go to my website to try #2:

http://fatalh.sytes.net/wargames/2

Tep
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Tep »

Wait so was i right and the glitch was the reason way i could not pass it or am i still off by a bit?

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

The glitch was mainly for those with linux, though i can't be sure about all windows boxes, because i've only completed the challenge on a few. You may want to try some of your previous methods on the fixed wargame.

Sorry to all of you that stressed over this challenge to the point of ... googling the poems... Umm, though the challenge probably works if you're on a windows box. Anyway, the one that is on my server works for all boxes (i hope). Anyway, enjoy the game guys.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Yeah i used a windoz box at my work and it worked. So keep plugging away. Btw i think i solved part 3, now if i can solve FrankB's P.M. i can be on the leet list, just maybee.... :P
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

lol i guess i learned something from suck-o cuz i just kicked its ass
b_b check the PMs
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

ilkjester
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by ilkjester »

Hell yeah. I finally just got to sit down and figure this thing out ill pm someone the password
edit, glitch mob,sage francis, prefuse 73, gousien, andre nickatina, guilty simpson, j dilla, stones throw, mf doom, atmosphere, aesop rock, alias, block head, boom bip, dose one, busdriver, ttc, cannibal ox, dabrye, girl talk, heiroglyphics,2 mex, look d

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

verified ilkjester, congrats for beating wargame 1 and 2! :D

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Re: wargame #2

Post by Kirk »

im still stuck on this one. its only been 3 years so..... LOL will someone PM me a kinda spoiler. I don't want an exact answer but a major freaking hint would be cool.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Re:

Post by floodhound2 »

I was doing these over again 2007 and read this
floodhound2 wrote:Yeah i used a windoz box at my work and it worked. So keep plugging away. Btw i think i solved part 3, now if i can solve FrankB's P.M. i can be on the leet list, just maybee.... :P
Wow remembering Frank kind of shocked me a bit just now.

Kirk its super easy man - look at the page source code and its right there.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Broken Angel

Re: wargame #2

Post by Broken Angel »

](*,) :-k :-k ](*,)
Yeah well I have no clue on what should I be doing... anyone who can tell me where to strat from??? and make it easy for me lol... I don't even have a clue what I am looking for atm... but I really want to know the essence of the thing... Not interested in winning the challenge thou... I need to basics... Some reads might help...
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel