Keylogging people

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.

How do you like this idea?

That's f***ing amazing!!!
13%
Thats very good idea, i think it will work
25%
Dunno.. but its worth giving a try
38%
Uh... it sucks!!!
25%

Total votes: 8

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Keylogging people

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Lol i was wondering of this little project thingy..
i've seen so much people are interested in keylogging there near and dear ones...
So i just thought that maybe we can launch some sort of "services" for them..
Something like..
we make a keylogger which is undetectable on every fucking antivirus on the earth.
And it can sneak the firewall or simply disable it in a way that user wont know...
Then we set up a server to which all the logged files are set.. then this server emails respective files to respective registered email accounts..
So generally while keylogging people have problems like...
1.Detected by antivirus
2.Firewall wont allow it
3.Router configuration makes it impossible to send packets
4.They cant find good reliable smtp server required for remote keylogging..
So all these problems will be a history, for keylogging all you need would be
1.Register an account with the website
2.Download the special keylogger
3.bind it to an exe or install it by creating a malicious link(like spyware does)
4.Wait for victim to open the file
5.Wait for all of the victim's passwords and bank accounts on your email id..

Obviously i m not an altruist or someone who doesnt have to pay the bills, and time, effort and resources involved are not worth nothing...
So this service will be charged like $20 for registration and $10 per month for the account and keylogs

This will be perfectly legal as we will say that this is for parents to monitor there kids.. but who knows how anyone is using that?
Also keyloggers will be upgraded to a newer version to keep them undetectable forever..

This is just a thought i had, after i saw too many request for keyloggers, i shall think more on this only if i get overhelming response....

Edit: This wont come under suck-o as according to suck-o policy it is free and will always remain free.. :wink:

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

I haven't seen a post in here asking for a $$ keylogger... that's why then can't find one. All of good keylogger aren't free and they want the best one for free... So doing this wouldn't change anything to the number of post we receive about keylogger :wink:
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I think the idea is litigate, however I don’t think anyone will want pay. Sure they want the service, but pay for it? I can imagine most are kids trying to act like hackers and have no money to dish out. I love the idea though and perhaps marketing it in a different arena might help.

I don’t know though. :lol:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Teodor
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Teodor »

i bet it will work :wink: ! Just for the taxes to be low......donno like 10$ or something, most users(that i know) have really big taxes from my opinion !

Just give it a try :D Btw...how are u going to make the s**t UD?! Hex?!or Cryper?

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

the idea is really great!
and i trhink you can make money with it, but most of peoples dont want to pay for such things..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]