Coming soon Hacking ezine!!

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

pick me because I will work day and night I promice I will work very hard..... :P

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

pseudo_opcode wrote:we need to know what you can do? how can we chose without knowing that first?
xDDDDDD.
Well you can have a lil section in the back for skiddies and new software for them and I could do that. :wink: Or I can give the latest updates on software and exploits. :wink: Tell us what you need.. So we have an idea what we can contribute.

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

What you need

Post by maboroshi »

Staff Roster

Pseudo Opcode – Admin, Writer, Technical Advisor

Bad Brain – Writer

Floodhound – Writer

Circuit Bomb –

Maboroshi – Admin, Editor etc

We need a few more writers, technical advisors, editors

Those who want to be writers

Should post there knowledge of computers, what areas they specialize in and what they “want” to write about

Those wanting to be technical advisors

Should know a lot about current technologies and advise and aid the writers in research

Those who want to be editors/translators

Should possess a strong knowledge in there given language as well as English

We need people to help promote the ezine

We also need people to build graphics occasionally please post should you want to help in this

mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mo2332 »

i willl help with graphics and can promote really good

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Re: What you need

Post by ebrizzlez »

Maboroshi wrote:Staff Roster

Pseudo Opcode – Admin, Writer, Technical Advisor

Bad Brain – Writer

Floodhound – Writer

Circuit Bomb –

Maboroshi – Admin, Editor etc

We need a few more writers, technical advisors, editors

Those who want to be writers

Should post there knowledge of computers, what areas they specialize in and what they “want” to write about

Should know a lot about current technologies and advise and aid the writers in research

We also need people to build graphics occasionally please post should you want to help in this
Well I have a bunch of friends who would be dieing to read something like this, so I can help promote. I also have a few other ways... :twisted:

I am also good in the feild of software.
I know some programming languages.
I know alot and can't start listing things, but I can tell you the two things I probley dont know much about is Linux and Hardware, the rest I pretty much am good at.

I could be a writer. Write some updates and news about the cyber crime world. Maybe I can write a section for the newest skiddie tools for those skiddies.

I am also good with Social Engieering and can tell of some of my stories or something.

In general I can help with almost anything.
If you guys want, you can chat with me more via IM or on the IRC when you get the chance.. So we can discuss what I can contribute. :wink:
My email is the same as my username just add either @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com at the end. :wink:

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

mo2332 wrote:i willl help with graphics and can promote really good
May you send me some of the graphics you done before. Want to see them for own reasons. :lol:

Also, this whole talk of a ezine has inspired me to make my own ezine. 8) Maybe later I will have the same request post as this. :wink:

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Re: What you need

Post by shamir »

Maboroshi wrote:Staff Roster

I can do technical advisors or editor I know at good at those things if I get the technical advisors or editor email me and I will work hard if I get this thing...... .. :D

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

sent some of my work

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

mo2332 wrote:sent some of my work
nice hm :lol:

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

ok i figured out we have some posts open

right now we're not offering any credits in terms of money, if we find any sponsors(which we surely will get) we will start sharing profits.
All jobs are to be taken seriously.

2-3 journalists- to get tech news, new vulnerabilities,patches and stuff, if there are new *interesting* tips and tricks (like hacking any hardware) on net, he should know.. Believe me, this is a real tough job..

graphics team= C_B would help(i think),but he wont be able to do it all alone..includes designing the cover and other layout and all..(in future, maybe advertisements also), also a graphics team would be responsible how the final ezine would look like, that means the final ezine would be converted to pdf form by graphics team

promotion/marketing- this isnt really a post but anyone who can help in "spreading the word" is most welcome.

Apart from that if anyone would like to publish his/her own tutorial/article/paper, please send us, if we find it good enough, we will publish it and give proper credits to you(nice way to advertise your site huh?)

Also if someone is extremely talented with something interesting.. let us know.. maybe we have a job for you..

Edit:Ebrizz.. can you write?wanna be part of journalist team?
Alien: i think you can write some articles..right?
Shamir: its good you're willing to work hard... how can you help us?
TKOH and Mo: wanna be part of graphics team?

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

pseudo_opcode wrote:ok i figured out we have some posts open

right now we're not offering any credits in terms of money, if we find any sponsors(which we surely will get) we will start sharing profits.
All jobs are to be taken seriously.

2-3 journalists- to get tech news, new vulnerabilities,patches and stuff, if there are new *interesting* tips and tricks (like hacking any hardware) on net, he should know.. Believe me, this is a real tough job..

graphics team= C_B would help(i think),but he wont be able to do it all alone..includes designing the cover and other layout and all..(in future, maybe advertisements also), also a graphics team would be responsible how the final ezine would look like, that means the final ezine would be converted to pdf form by graphics team

promotion/marketing- this isnt really a post but anyone who can help in "spreading the word" is most welcome.

Apart from that if anyone would like to publish his/her own tutorial/article/paper, please send us, if we find it good enough, we will publish it and give proper credits to you(nice way to advertise your site huh?)

Also if someone is extremely talented with something interesting.. let us know.. maybe we have a job for you..
I can get tech news and stuff about vurnblities and patches and stuff. :wink: And maybe some console and hardware hacks..
I know of alot of websites I can find about vurnblities and patches and console hacks like that as well as tips and tricks.

I could also "spread the word" and advertise. I have a few bots that can send a few hundred emails to my whole buddy list at mutiple rates.

I could, when I get the chance, (after final exams are over) write a few tutorials as well. :wink: I'll send you my stuff when I get the chance. :wink:

Pseudo, you have my email if you want to IM and chat more about this. :wink:
Edit:Ebrizz.. can you write?wanna be part of journalist team?
[edit] Of course I can write! I would love to be a part of the journalist team. :lol: :lol:

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

ebrizz.. boy you're in.. wait for my pm

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

pseudo_opcode wrote:ebrizz.. boy you're in.. wait for my pm
Sweet. 8) Thanks, really apperciate being part of the team. :wink:

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

pseudo_opcode wrote: Shamir: its good you're willing to work hard... how can you help us?
I can do Editing I can do writeing I can do pormos I will do what ever it takes and I can do promotion/marketing.....

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Hacking Ezine

Post by maboroshi »

Ok everyone the Hacking Ezine is being announced in this post.

www.cheer10s.com is the official address. We need a replacement banner for it so hopefully those who wanted to do graphics will have some ideas

The height of the banner is 72 pixels

The articles will soon be released once collected

Thanks for all the support you guys have given for this project