Web 2.0: Mount Olympus - Not mythical Anymore

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
zeus_zf
forum buddy
forum buddy

Web 2.0: Mount Olympus - Not mythical Anymore

Post by zeus_zf »

What is Mount Olympus. Well it is the chatroom for the web 2.0, for those of you that hold the values of this forum, of BBS, IRC, and such places....You can rest assure we hold them on Olympus as well.

Fine place to learn and grow. Where Lectures are given from many different hackers. Always something different, something very new.

Imagine a place, that is not just a chatroom, but a chat palace. Full of many room, each with their own interaction, sounds and sights.

A growing city of people that are, hackers, gamers, techies, and even those that are starting out in the tech learning, growing, having that real time conversation, a bit more personal than you would expect, but still very fun.

There is a admin from another site/forum who visited Mount Olympus, and literally enjoyed himself with just the few of us there. He was from somewhere that is not the US, and well it was night time for him, and had to be up for work.

If there is one real drawback of right N O W, is that we lack people to make the community as effective as this one.

I do not want you to think of this as a hoax, but think back to the first time, you seen this website for the first time. Or any hacking website/security site for the first time as just a link. A L I N K. This place here was just a link when you first met it.

The admin here of course had to use a few compelling statements in hopes for you to select his LINK and move on in. And well, if you are reading this, you are one of many that clicked his link. In other words you took a chance, and here you are, several posts later, several threads even.

I hope I am compelling enough myself, not to take away from this community, but to give back to what the hacking community have given me. My contribution. Just like this site is the owners contribution.

Am I saying Mount Olympus is better than this site?

Not at all, infact I come here just as much too. I might be talking on Olympus, and then wanted to go research something while there, I may come here or to some other site for answers and lessons.

What I am trying to do is get you to click my link yes. But with the understanding that, as you do, you are about to enter the Matrix.

If you go there, come back and post that you have and tell me, and others what you think. It would be best if it is not just my word alone.

Well, here is the link: >>>> http://mountolympus.myvnc.com

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

kk I know the rules have to be stated to which "20 posts have to be submitted before advertizing your site" but before this topic is locked (even though it does need moving to a different section) i think who ever is interested on java should take a look at the cool java chat on the above link.

I visited the above link and talked to one of the admin there about that being the first post, and about the limit being 20 posts to which they have agreed that some input to suck-o will be done starting with a few tutorials and as zeus_zf has been a member for sometime, maybe check his promises and give him maybe 24 hours to prove his intentions.

But hey, who am i to say :roll:

admin and mods will decide :wink:

zeus_zf
forum buddy
forum buddy

Thanks, man

Post by zeus_zf »

Yeah, I have made a few video tutorials I will soon be posting here.

I am not here to advertise to another site, but I want to make a recommendation to a place called www.zupload.com which is where I will be uploading my videos to.

At this much like our beloved rapidshare, you can upload 100mb at a time, and download 100mb at time as a free user and wait 3 hours to get the next batch...

Well the beauty of zupload is that you can only upload 500mb at a time.

Like the rapidshare rules make sure it is atleast downloaded frequently else it is deleted in 30 days.

So be on the look out for my videos, and again, thanks thuggs.

zeus_zf
forum buddy
forum buddy

Lessons

Post by zeus_zf »

There will be some lessons given on Mount Olympus, and lectures. Dates and times are still in dispute. I will post more on that later.

Again, be on the look out for few of my postings I will give here.

I am having trouble with a upload, I like to show my creativity and hope both my creativity and my lessons are effective enough and interesting.