CHEER10S!!!

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

CHEER10S!!!

Post by maboroshi »

Hey I need people to help me update the Cheer10s web site basically submitting news and contributing articles looking for anyone to submit news and people skilled in areas to submit articles

Let me know if this is something you would like to do cheers Maboroshi

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I guess I could do that. Could you provide us with a link to take a look at this website of yours.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Address is

Post by maboroshi »

Address is www.cheer10s.com ;)

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Well I submit news on this site. I could submit news on your site as well.

I am not sure what you mean by being skilled in submitting news. Here on suck-o I have to change all ' into `. If that is what you mean than I should not have a problem.
- Hannibal

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Well

Post by maboroshi »

Well cheer10s started out as a hacker ezine we were planning on making through some of the suck-o personal floodhound pseudo circuit B_B and alien were all contributers

I even think a few more like ebrizzles were to, sad thing is come time to collect the articles no one gave any except me and B_B

Floodhound had written one but I don't know what happened to that so it ended up being a news database with articles here and there contributed by people.

Anyway I don't want to see it die

So I appreciate if anyone submits news

Cheers

Maboroshi

And if you feel like it write an article for the magazine ;)

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I think we misunderstood each other. I thought that you need some one to post articles. I did not think that I would need to actually write an article because that I really can not do. I do not have that much knowledge in the field. :cry:
- Hannibal

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

No NO

Post by maboroshi »

No No what I initially said was I need people to post news and if anyone out there who is skilled and wants to write an article please do so

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I understand now! Well I can post news if you'd like. So I am going to sign up some in the next few days and start posting.
- Hannibal

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

I know it started as a wonderful idea and its really sad to see it dying, but for me life's been constantly changing, i was supposed to do a lot of stuff, but i've been preoccupied by other things, but atm everything sucks, sucks to be me, opcode is not the opcode he used to be like 6 months back.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

pseudo_opcode wrote:but atm everything sucks, sucks to be me, opcode is not the opcode he used to be like 6 months back.
What happened?
- Hannibal

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Cheer10s is an outstanding site by design and functionality standards in my opinion.

It started as a hackerzine site yes, and few ppl contributed to that area of the site, this doesnt mean that you still cant write to the zine portion.

In essence while working on Cheer10s, I knew it to be a problem to start it as a ezine site, because contributions would be minimal at first...so i forged an idea to set its main function as a news syndicate, i had noticed that the news in the hacking culture/genre was discombobulated, meaning it was scattered, sites such as hackwire seemed outdated and not updated frequently.

It is easy as hell to submit to the site, and it really needs active participants, a group of ppl submitting 1 or 2 stories a day would be sufficient to keep it well updated, it does get alot of attention. It also has a blogspace for members who wish to blog about the site or anything in interest in the tech world. Activity is its heartbeat without user contribution the site will die.