rentacoder team

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

rentacoder team

Post by Swan »

Ive been working sometime now on the rentacoder site, primarily making some money and building up goodwill writing articles, and SEO stuff.

www.rentacoder.com

my username is kingbenny

The thing is, there has been a couple of contracts which would best be served by a team, one person who posted has in excess of 10,000 articles per month to be written. Now it would be arrogant and foolish to say we could write all of those articles, but certainly we can have a fair stab.

What Im looking for is some people who are good at article (re) writing, SEO articles, keyword density etc. The site works very much like ebay with people given a feedback score, which is then used to gauge how well they have performed, how dependable they are etc.

I dont mean to boast, but if you have a look at my profile, you will see that currently I am ranked higher than 97.02% of all current coders on the site. Whether you are just joining the site, or already established, im willing to put bids on contracts, (or whoever else has the best rep) so that we can catch the bigger contracts.

So really I need:

-Someone with a good grasp of English
-someone who wont cheat, so wont use article regeneration articles, or other tricks
-is relatively flexible in meeting deadlines.

Hope anyone is interested.

:)

PS article writing is not a soft option, it does require some skill, and believe me, there is a whoe niche of it both on rentacoder and other sites. It is also a very easy way to quickly build up your score, which makes it much, much easier for you to win future bids, as well as more lucrative bids as well.

MZizzle2
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by MZizzle2 »

I'll do it.

jasonxxx102
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by jasonxxx102 »

I can do it.