my site promotion help

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
jasonxxx102
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

my site promotion help

Post by jasonxxx102 »

Can anybody give me some advice on promoting my friends site? I will pay 25% of what I make off the site if you help me promote the site. Any advice is welcome. The websites are www.paintballsuperstore.com and www.siriusradioproducts.com

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

So basically you want us to work for you, and you get 75% of whatever we make for you? Greedy men get no where. ;)

Good luck,

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, he just asked for advice, here is mine:
SEO is pretty good already, but still room for improvements:
http://www.seocentro.com/tools/search-e ... lyzer.html

also make sure to submit sitemaps to google...
:wink:

ulysse

Post by ulysse »

two free and simple ways of increasing your traffic would be link exchanging... Pretty much like suck-o does here. Just write down a few emails to web site owners that somehow has a link with what you have to sell so you could actually share a little portion of their traffic.

Second free way would be to subscribe to loads of forums that are related to the things you sell and promote your web site in your signature ( if the TOS allows it of course :wink: )
note: if you use this method, make sure you get a minimum of posts before advertising. So you have a higher site ranking and people usually will take you more seriously.

There are a lot of variants you can use to those techniques, just be creative or, like hackers here like to say it here, think outside the box :wink:

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

Yes Im trying to get advice.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

Big-E wrote:So basically you want us to work for you, and you get 75% of whatever we make for you? Greedy men get no where. ;)

Good luck,
25% of nothing is still ....nothing :P
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

jason, a great way is article writing/submission to websites such as ezinearticles.com and the like.

Basically in exchange for the author allowing a person to use their article free of charge, the person who uses the articles will then agree to make no alterations to the article, and give full acknowledgement to the author, and the author is able to include a link to their website whenever the other person uses their article.

Ive had a successful run of this on rentacoder, if your interested check my credentials, my name is kingbenny. Ill be happy to write articles for you, if we can agree to a fair price.

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

hmmm sounds good how much would you write articles for?