Be A Man About Everything & The Macking Comes Naturally

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
Dr-Chambers
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Be A Man About Everything & The Macking Comes Naturally

Post by Dr-Chambers »

[TO ALL MODS OR ADMIN BAD_BRAIN GAVE ME PERMISSION TO DO THIS-THANK YOU PADRE]

Many men don't know how to behave around women. They think that they have to seek a women's approval in order to validate their manhood. Because of this, they put women on a pedestal stool and become the nice guy that women hate. Women don't want nice guys or even bad guys, what they want is a Good guy(an ALPHA male) and there is a big difference between nice and good.

This book was put together by a bunch of men who started to get clued in on the game through countless reading, experiences, listening and watching CD's and DvD's on Game. Each author that they read on had a set of Laws, Rules and Regulations. These men decided to put all the Laws, Rules and Regulations together into one book in order for a man to understand how to behave not only with women but in his business affairs and life to.

Respect is the essence of the Game and the respect nowadays is diminishing because men are not showing themselves as men.They are being seen as little boys by women. Men have to realise that chasing women will only allow her to keep running (hence giving definition to the word chase). What a man needs to do is ATTRACT women and in order to do this he needs to establish himself.To establish himself he must adapt to the Laws,Rules and Regulations of the Game.

The aim of the book is not for you to pick a favorite set of rules but for you to accept all the laws,rules and regulations,create a new formula for yourself and cater it to your game.Your new essence will therefore allow your Mack within to flow naturally.

YOU CAN READ OR DOWNLOAD A FREE SAMPLE AT www.thechamberzone.co.uk [in the section of the site titled other.]

THE EBOOK CAN BE BOUGHT AT:

http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=194612 [in dollars]

http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=189454 [in pounds]
Last edited by Dr-Chambers on 16 Mar 2009, 02:28, edited 4 times in total.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

peddle stool is pedestal.

I am a mack daddy. 8)

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

On top of dnrs correction I would like to chip in the "good guy" would be more correct if you used alpha male. Other then that good luck.
edit, glitch mob,sage francis, prefuse 73, gousien, andre nickatina, guilty simpson, j dilla, stones throw, mf doom, atmosphere, aesop rock, alias, block head, boom bip, dose one, busdriver, ttc, cannibal ox, dabrye, girl talk, heiroglyphics,2 mex, look d

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Thank you DNR.

Thank you Ilkjester....why the Good guy is there is to explain to people that being nice don't make you good.Nice guys are good only to the chick they want,they make no effort to get along with the girl's friend(who would help him if he got along with them).A good guy is good to everybody(in this case the girl and her friends) and because of it everybody tries help him get what he wants.This is ONE of the characteristics of an alpha male (there are other characteristics).

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Do you have a chapter on guys that just want to be a "Special Friend with fuck privileges"?

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

DNR wrote:Do you have a chapter on guys that just want to be a "Special Friend with fuck privileges"?
:lol:

Sounds like a good book, but i'm all out of money, and already have a lady lined up for this weekend 8-[
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

DNR wrote:Do you have a chapter on guys that just want to be a "Special Friend with fuck privileges"?

DNR
I'll write one real quick..

step 1) find a girl which is semi attracted to you
step 2) rub up on her a little, see how she reacts
step 3) if shes down, then ask her if she wants to fuck (alcohol always increases your chances)

thats it , if she says no, repeat the above steps, its a numbers game eventually you will find a chick that just wants to bang / no strings attached.

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

LOL@DNR
Its a compilation book on the laws,rules and regulations of the Game.They've being working for me so far. :D

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Can i make a suggestion

Post by maboroshi »

Can I make a suggestion...

Your trying to appeal to people with a hacker mentality (however you describe it)

http://opencontent.org/openpub/

I don't mean to be rude but Your advertising to a small demographic of people by advertising here. Who have proven they don't really care. My advice (if you plan on continuing posting here) try and appeal to these people by reading the above url

Just a thought take it as constructive criticism

Maboroshi

Dr-Chambers

Re: Can i make a suggestion

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Maboroshi wrote:Can I make a suggestion...

Your trying to appeal to people with a hacker mentality (however you describe it)

http://opencontent.org/openpub/

I don't mean to be rude but Your advertising to a small demographic of people by advertising here. Who have proven they don't really care. My advice (if you plan on continuing posting here) try and appeal to these people by reading the above url

Just a thought take it as constructive criticism

Maboroshi

Where you are coming from is fully understood....Thank you for your feedback.I did think it through before requesting the permission to put it up on here because the thing is,I used to have the hacker's mentality strongly(believe me, even mashed up one of my computers because of it)...shoooot having that sort of mentality is the way these sites were stumbled upon.

Later on though,it was all about choosing the Macking over the Hacking and now that I'm not so bad(and getting better-its what influenced me to compile the ebook) at approaching women,maintaining relationships and handling business in my life,businesses and interactions the hacking is calling me again(Always wanted to be good and better at computers).

After realising at a point in life that there are two things that all men want out of life, that is A MISSION and WOMEN, I decided to explore this further.I read a lot and put it to practise.Lets just say after reading one particular book,it was a great summer even when I travelled abroad...lol.

When (like me) you feel the need to better your interaction with women and in business then there are laws,rules and regulations that can really,really help....Trust me there will be that stage where every guy just wants to understand women, so when that stage comes (believe me it will) then you know where to get the ebook(s).Thank you bad_brain for this one before real. ***CHAMBERS***

To all women of the board,respect is the essence of the Game.Meaning the ebook was compiled not to disrespect women but to better men and get them to stop simping(Being too much of a nice guy that its suffocating).