2Heaven Skateboards (big picture)

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

2Heaven Skateboards (big picture)

Post by mo2332 »

So over the past year i have finally managed so start a skateboard company up. Heres some info and picture of the boards.

It took two years and tons of effort to get the boards,stickers, business plan, and money made to create the company. The main purpose of 2Heaven is to supply the skateboarding world with a good quality, cool designed, and low costing skateboard.

The whole concept of 2Heaven came to me after breaking 7 boards in a single month. I bought 60 dollar boards and soon figured out this was way to expensive. So then i went to 33 dollar blanks and those were even worse, i broke about 30 in two months.

Now i was out of option so i decided to find a distributer that would make me quality boards with my own graphic on it and supply them at a low cost. This idea evolved into hey why not share this low costing board with other people. Now here i am selling 2Heaven boards with grip tape for $31 usd

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

mmmm nice idea mate... :D
and good luck with the new business... wish you the best
make a suck-o board :P equip it with terrain scanner, some elctronique and hacky stuff :P
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Congrats.

I use to skate back in the day and I have skated with some pros you all may know. Anyways I need you to send me a board with the suck-o mascot on it.
:wink:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

once i get big enough i will most definitely make a suck-o board.

Tep
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Tep »

ah nice flood who all have you skated with?

ive skated with a few local pros none that made it too big...nor are pros any more....but they still rip

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

If you where smart, you would find some partners across the US and set up a drop shipping program and distribute on a larger scale and move more product. Start by setting up a website, which one would think would be essential and already set up. Even if people are unable to see your boards in person, you can direct them online to see them.

I assume the selling point of the boards are the pricing and the graphics, as I assume most boards are made somewhat equally. Branding probably has a lot to do with it as well. See if you can sponsor some well known local skaters and give them some free boards, you will lose some cash but hopefully the exposure will be worth it. Tell them that if they refer some people to you, and they like your boards, there will be more free boards for them. Younger kids will see them using your branded board, and want them as well, you just have to make it easy for them to be purchased (again, back to the website). Next, you will probably want to see if a couple local shops would sell your boards. I don't know how much product they would move, but also give them some boards to try out. Be persistent and make sure that the shop knows you wont just up and disappear. This is something that happens a lot and would especially suck if they move a lot of them.

I don't know your pricing points, or your buying power so I can't really comment on the financial side of things. But I def know when selling merch. you can lose a lot of capital awful quick. Its best to bootstrap than to start funding it yourself or by external means and losing your own capital. Start getting a cash flow IMMEDIATELY.

Good luck. Entrepreneurship is awesome.

Edit: I found your website, you might want to work on it a bit. I can't see what the board graphics look like and you might want to work on the website copy, even pay a professional to type up some of it. Copy is always under rated, but very important.

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

the website is a draft, i have been dealing with the legal side of it all for now. Shops are pains in the asses... i need to get some insurance on the company before they will allow me to sell them there. Ill post my progress with the company as i go along.