New Book and Movement has become stronger

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
Dr-Chambers
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

New Book and Movement has become stronger

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Haven't been here for a while, ma bad family but my time gone was not wasted.Just been writing, completed 3 books and about to finish the 4th but published one.Check it out:

Also in 2008 an online group was brought together by me, called the 'Brotherhood Of The Game':

http://brotherhoodofthegame.com/

It has been getting largely noticed ever since. The movement is ongoing.Yeah family, growing up I chose to learn Macking over Hacking and only now ready to learn more on hacking.

Hopefully you can help me, tutor me, and just support one thats part of this community.As usual, its always heart felt ***CHAMBERS***

Once again, thank you bad brain and mo2332 for all the help you gave me and was willing to give me. Although its highly likely that you can't remember but you guys were too much it would be hard for a person to forget.You helped a lot my dudes, appreciated mannn.

Thank you to all of you.
Last edited by Dr-Chambers on 10 Jun 2010, 14:55, edited 1 time in total.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Wow, haven't seen you in ages man. Welcome back ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome back! and loads of success with the books man! :D

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

@gogeta70, whoa that you mannn, thank you, allow me the rundown of whats been going on in the community.

@bad brain, sup comrade.Hopefully you feel good enough to buy the books to........lol.