Combining Hacking and Macking

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
Dr-Chambers
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Combining Hacking and Macking

Post by Dr-Chambers »

First allow me to begin this by saying there is no other place that I'd rather suggest this than Suck-o.com. You men and women are gifted and experts in your field. Reading some of your messages, a lot of you sound like all this computer process is effortless. A toast to you all. Alright let me not digress and get to it because the truth of the matter is you'd keep me here all day expressing my amazement and bewilderment. Thank you to everybody that has taught me, helped me, advised me, given me suggestions, emailed me, pm'd me and schooled me so far. Heart felt for real.

Alright, the Brotherhood of the Game has been increasing in awareness, popularity and production. Right now we have over 80,000 hits and counting and we have had the support from everyone feeling this movement to keep going. http://brotherhoodofthegame.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Brotherhood of the Game is now planning to expand and really start making money and beat this recession by developing our production into a publishing firm. The recession is going to get worse and a lot of people will be out of the job. We have done our homework and finally realized that a 9 to 5 job will neither make you rich or wealthy or make the standard of living easier. We have concluded that the best way to defeat this, is through collaboration. Just like an epic film is made up of many actors and actresses collaborating together, we believe that we can make anybody money by collaborating with them. Our conclusion in finding the best way to do this is to form a merger between Hacking and Macking. Computer and Realationship information are mostly searched for on the net. This collaboration will bring in large substantial income.

Naturally I suggested suck-o to present our services. Right now four CEO's are needed.We the Brotherhood of the Game are there to help NOT to take over. We will both represent each other, this is the meaning of collaboration.

1) A CEO to lead a team and provide service for graphic designing and website designing,
2) A CEO to lead a team for the service of compiling music together and selling it,
3) A CEO to lead a team for the service of writing computer manual scripts and selling it,
4) A CEO to lead a team for the service of information gathering.

The CEO's will have to recruit their own team and are fully in charge of that section.

A CEO to lead a team and provide service for graphic designing and website designing

- The Brotherhood of the Game deal with up and coming models and we will pass all the pictures to this section. Be warned, if you are squirmish with models pictures, this is not for you.
- Some pictures will be sent to make front covers, wall papers, and magazines to sell.

A CEO to lead a team for the service of compiling music together and selling it

- THe Broherhood of the Game deal with music. A list of music on Game will be sent to this team to make mixtapes . People love the music that we have up. It is all on Game. The mixtapes will be put up for sale.

A CEO to lead a team for the service of writing computer manual scripts and selling it

- Not many people understand computers in a straight forward way. A lot of people would pay money just to understand how to do the simpliest things on a computer. The computer manuals will probably be the most bought out of everything.

A CEO to lead a team for the service of information gathering

- This team will be given a list of names to search for contact details, websites and news.
- This team will be responsile for searching all over the net for information.

Each team will represent Suck-o and the Brotherhood of the Game, we shall all help each other. There is no division, just extensions of Suck-o and the Brotherhood of the Game.

Payment

All CEO get 80% of the income and Brotherhood of the Game 40%. There is no catch, for us it is about expanding and helping as many people out there. We will defeat this recession with your help.

Whover is interested can let us know at: brotherhoodofthegame@gmail.com

You will be sent the rest of the payment procedure. Anything you don't like about it is up for discussion. To hold meetings a googlemail group will be created. Everybody will be informed as to what days to meet. Here we will exchange ideas and progress. Suck-o as you already know also provides a general section where we can discuss.

http://brotherhoodofthegame.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you.
Last edited by Dr-Chambers on 20 Nov 2010, 08:20, edited 1 time in total.

leetnigga

Re: Combining Hacking and Macking

Post by leetnigga »

Dr-Chambers wrote:All CEO get 80% of the income and Brotherhood of the Game 40%.
Sounds like a plan.