twitter is so retarded

Our very own fight club!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

twitter is so retarded

Post by bad_brain »

oh noooes! one of my twitter accounts was suspended because of "aggressive following"... :lol:

did anyone knew that you have a max. amount of users you can follow on twitter? it's 2000. if you exceed this limit they are using an algorithm to judge your followers/following ratio....I had about 6000 followers and the same amount of followed users. of course it was a totally fake account used for some blackhat SEO only, my fun project account with now almost 400.000 followers is still active... 8)

filed a complaint now against cutting me off from my beloved contacts... :lol:

joebox
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: twitter is so retarded

Post by joebox »

I got some what of the same thing only different wording :lol: are you using auto follow? anyway to by pass their security?
Award winning Unlimited Web Hosting
$1.81/month http://www.topratedhostservice.com
3 free domains | $100.00 Free advertising credits | Free Custom website design

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I use a bunch of accounts on twitter, just to follow users via addmefast to make points...and spend those for some SEO link spamming then. :lol:
so yeah, best is to have some accounts you can burn or you wipe the following list every once in a while. twatter is not REALLY monitoring this closely, as you can see I had already over 6000 on my following list....they seem to do this every couple of weeks or even months.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

lol....they obviously don't even check an account when you complain, they simply enable it again. at least that's the only explanation I have for them unblocking my account again... :lol:

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

you twitted what only thing i twit is my wife #-o #-o #-o :oops: :oops:

o my thats a ban sorry i just had too it called me

i dont know most of that stuff i tried a twit account but couldn't figure it out or started it got activated i got a email

but never could figure it out or start

o well like face crap it was empty and face book one time i had all my class mates

but i broke the face book rules i tried talking to my pretty collection of pics

most of that i dont get i see my wife with a list so long wheres the end never posts onl pms family just a dam collection and looking at others pages

i shut it down 3 or so times this last one a week or so ago was the last to hard to use to many changes and the cat help room i activated it for banned me for saying its users help user page and offering free cheap ways fixes and toys and i believed unlike the founder

that quality of life over just torture it in a hell like one was huge couldn't walk etc i said there's some hard choices to think over and make

and other times i was on i got thrown out of a for sale site because i had a long conversation on a sale site and chewed the ones messing with me over it

and most of my disorder pages on there are either whining etc and not just pushing through it or people offering false hope and cures

i really dont know anymore im wondering if i am even a people person or just need to go hide in the mountains or something :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

i blew 4 real life friends in less than a year :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

so beats the hell out of me this is the only place i seem to come back to over and over and for the most part get along and fit in some except my typing and thinking crap

o well have fun :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :-# :-#
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

LOL b_b you always find a way to mess with any kind of system, and its hilarious :lol:
"aggressive following" lmao, who would have thought...

Oppconsulting mate.. i didnt understand your post, and that's why i never post when i am high... just kidding :mrgreen:

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

hey now not high stoned and listening to the voices and look at the pretty colors

ok anyway my point in a few short words

i hat the dam internet

i hate all this social crap and have flunked or thrown out of it all

that and im always judged on posting grammar all that English bullshit some have trouble and cant help that

used to be a fight trigger now dont give a shit

i hope that helps clarify it o the other part i just never fit or whatever life internet but fuck that sob story that to have gotten to a point of not giving a shit what life or the net think say judge or o try this that i didnt hear that what im deaf and dont give a shit anymore

this is not snapping at you fighting etc just how i am now compared to before now it just dont matter and just ignore it forums life either wants to accept ask like you did or hell get to know whats inside

but whatever carry on have a great week
― John Lennon
― John Lennon

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

I know what you mean.. and that is why i mentioned it explicitly that i was kidding :)

I was just pulling your leg man.. just like i do to my brothers...

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

dont worry its all good in here i didnt take offense *thumb*
― John Lennon
― John Lennon