Our very own fight club!
Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Tecnolgy

Post by Oppconsulting »

ok bad name at top o well

i just wanted a poll or what ever you choose to make

i make this question because allot my my post and others are the new crap verses the old crap

me im old i dont like or use new i i can avoid it

i used to help all over this site repairs virus everything now just these forums

i mad a choice a few years ago change take hours months etc relearning os and computer parts i made the choice to just quit the repairs i used to do and other crap

how many have taken that leap and adjustment

i dont have but4 modern things and i hate them all
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: Tecnolgy

Post by ayu »

Well, I have been following the same path since I was 12, so haven't really thought about adjusting it.
So no, can't say that I have :P

But yeah, it might be a good idea if you don't feel like you are on the right path.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Oppconsulting

Re: Tecnolgy

Post by Oppconsulting »

yea my path is still happy just learning the new systems and other world devices that after a while you cant put off getting new

my old scanner one day went quiet/ all the police went digital trunking systems

so i waited listened online and looked i saw uniden home patrol looked really neat and nice it showed the place transmitting like the town or what ever

i finally got my chance after a accident settlement finally came in

man what was hailed as easy good whatever over 90 days way over and im still in collage trying to figure the dam thing out

i got two ebay homemade antenna guys to give me free antennas yippie

wrong i was committed from insanity no but sure have feel like doing it a inch and you loose channels and gain others and it just goes on between antennas and scanner to fill pages

maybe not in order that was new number one fail in my eyes

im disabled so in my state one im sure you all know track phone gives me free airtime and i can but any phone only it has to be track phone phone

ok great had a basic lg slider no bells or whistles was so happy

then the wife decided to start texting more than calling o yippi yippi joy joy

my simple slider wouldn't text for me

yes it had the push a button till it spelled what you want/ but i have extra large fingers and hands/ and bad arthritis locking my fingers up/ it took 20 min or more on that phone to text

so i went on ebay looked up under keyboard or something/ the only ones that came up were hundreds/ way out of my range/ then i saw lg880 or something like that it said touch screen/

ok i had no idea what the hell that was i never really dealt with any touch device other than laptop mice/ ok its a stupid touch keyboard but i had one of those screen protector things

so i got a dollar store touch pen and hey 2 min or so type time nice/ then weeks and longer go by phone book spins try to go slow it opens or i have even had it dial contacts/ to put it short all touch functions sucked and malfunction all the time/ the the real pisser throw it at the wall it changed wallpapers ringtones and allot more on its will/ the the memory slot was 80s style or worsre the mem chip always came loos and it only took 4 gig when the book says 8/ i dont use this on phones but it claims to be camera cam corder and mp3 how the hell can it do all that when most peoples mp3 collections are at least 100gig mine is 30gig/ so a pile of shit to be flushed

then the final straw tower pc started to phase out to a extent still there but cut some

imaged to stupidly try the all in one crap/ i had a dell intel 4 gig ram dual core all that even wit vista wow fast i got vista tweaked easy ok that change not really horrible

until my dumb ass thinking it was a normal pc with plenty of cooling and the fact i always check my pcs desk top or these never felt hot or hot exhaust me than normal

it still managed to blow the shit out of the main board i figured because i always left it one the place i rented to own still under warranty so i got this pile of shit HP Omnie 120

from the start it forced me on win 7 it was slow as crap when the specs were the same as the other except of being intel it was amd

i have not yet gotten out of my living hell

i may use what cant be said or liked on this site but 7 is the first time me or people i did pcs for have ever had problems with that stuff i got five versions 32 64 no difference

BB says thats win 7 life is what i take from a post he answered

im so pissed i have lost so much important unreplaceable stuff it wasn't written down or remembered so can get ti again now this reload has a hundred or more restore points and first time in my life i had windows make one of those windows restore disk and i back up to my terabyte drive daily or anytime a new program or download

so to sum a way to long post up i hate that cliff of choice jump or stay well i was pushed and want the hell back up my only hope is a original pent 3 or early 4 laptop i am really looking at hard drive and mem upgrade that should fix and make fast enough

thats my stand on the way it is now plus dont get me started on the forgotten camera :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon