Religion

Our very own fight club!
shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

mrmike wrote:Buddhisms is the only religion that can exist because they never do something
ya but Buddhisms is evil it techs if a person is abused or they got riped its there fault thats why Buddhisms is evil they other reasons to why Buddhisms is evil. :wink:

mrmike
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mrmike »

shamir wrote:
mrmike wrote:Buddhisms is the only religion that can exist because they never do something
ya but Buddhisms is evil it techs if a person is abused or they got riped its there fault thats why Buddhisms is evil they other reasons to why Buddhisms is evil. :wink:
:roll: o...k i think we dont mean the same budism XDD then that one that i mean beleive in reanimation when you make a faut... nothing with evil..lolz xD
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

8O :roll: puts feet up on table scratches balls belches hmm interesting I refuse to debate but these religious debates are always a riot and keep me rolling on the floor and so do people sorry but who call them selfs religios lmao all dressed up suits biggggggg Bibles the forlift brings that bible out its so big then they dont pray they scream and dance and make one hell of a show o theres the keyword for everything just listed A SHOW lmao :roll:

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

and more to the subject isnt budah and indian the goofy ones who worship and 8O well andway cows :roll: ewwww I eat my meat not worship it just like those dammed vegitarians yum yum yum red meat baby want sum to many crazy people cray diets crazy eveything its called eat right eat ballenced eat normol you freaky freeks 8O man my wife watches thes crazy crap on tv you know women sorry girls but anway this famly only ate raw meat man we need texas justice all over in texas everyone not just the cops have guns all the pickups have rifiles yup nothing worse than a state full of armed hillbillies that takes the crime and nutcases down sorry very very very off subject my bad

sherlock

Post by sherlock »

It_was_me_Allme_Imsoproud wrote:8O :roll: puts feet up on table scratches balls belches hmm interesting I refuse to debate but these religious debates are always a riot and keep me rolling on the floor and so do people sorry but who call them selfs religios lmao all dressed up suits biggggggg Bibles the forlift brings that bible out its so big then they dont pray they scream and dance and make one hell of a show o theres the keyword for everything just listed A SHOW lmao :roll:
and more to the subject isnt budah and indian the goofy ones who worship and Shocked well andway cows Rolling Eyes ewwww I eat my meat not worship it just like those dammed vegitarians yum yum yum red meat baby want sum to many crazy people cray diets crazy eveything its called eat right eat ballenced eat normol you freaky freeks Shocked man my wife watches thes crazy crap on tv you know women sorry girls but anway this famly only ate raw meat man we need texas justice all over in texas everyone not just the cops have guns all the pickups have rifiles yup nothing worse than a state full of armed hillbillies that takes the crime and nutcases down sorry very very very off subject my bad
are you on drugs man? lol

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

just my perscriptions im worse when I dont take them sorry and im just a strange person but o well thats me :D O wait its religion debate so im special thats how God made me Awwww 8O
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Just a word of advice: Periods(.) are your friend.

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

thanks i really appreciat it but I have problems and dont know grammer or engilsh or the dots so I will just try to keep it shorter on you all and no its not just a excuse
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

All religions all over the world have a common theme and that is inflicting pain on one self. In Islam you see men who cut them selves with knives in a religious fervour on some holy day. In christianity you have the same thing. You have men who on the day of christ crusifiction they have them selves whiped and some even have them selves nailed to a cross. In other religions you have the same thing. In hinduism I believe it is popular for men who are religious to grow long nails, grow long hair or stare at a single point in the wall for their whole lives. It is just another form of inflicting pain on ones self and it is a testament to the hard lives of the people who have lived during those times. Religion was a way for them to channel thier fears, anger and pain. Today we have the TV, internet, and other means so we do not need religon and one day we will need to ask wether we need to have religion at all.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

since this is the rei topic I will talk about that,

I rather go to hell then worship a god in heaven that makes people blind dumb or deaf or other,

heres proof he does that,

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

I don't believe in god, man created god, :twisted:

hell sounds more nice.

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

shamir wrote:since this is the rei topic I will talk about that,

I rather go to hell then worship a god in heaven that makes people blind dumb or deaf or other,

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

hell sounds more nice.
i dont believe in hell but it doesnt
sound good to me

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

shamir wrote:since this is the rei topic I will talk about that,

hell sounds more nice.
so do you believe everything you read??????
do you think man has been to the moon because you have *proof*
it is in newspapers and books and tv so it must be true??????

if there was any proof at anything anyone has mentioned please show me as i am very intrigued.

i see more proof from things we can get to grips with like computing.you have a problem fix it, it works ...now thats proof

i think its about time this topic died :roll:

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

computathug wrote:
so do you believe everything you read??????
its not that I believe, if you read my post carefully I state I don't believe in god, I'am a Atheist god is fake to me, I state if I'am wrong about the bible then I rather go to hell, money and power is my god. :wink: