Is it me or is it bush?

Our very own fight club!
toast
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by toast »

Its not just Bush. Usually everyone blames the president. But it is the government as a whole and I dare to say the ppl. There was talk about impeachment but of course that quickly died.
I dare say the ppl, because all they really want is to line their pockets. Who doesn't? So none say much of anything, b/c it doesn't matter to them.
The fucking “war”. He has NO idea what he is doing, and every time he makes a “speech” he lies (which is sad b/c I have never seen such horrible speaking in my years of office in HOSA.). And the public doesn't do much. The government has successfully brain washed many. Think about it, when you did the pledge, did you know what it meant? Nope, you said it b/c everyone else did. No one questioned. Now if you don't say it or stand, you are “showing anti-American qualities”. So join the army, yay!
He doesn't understand that some times democracy does not work. He forces it upon a system that cannot and is not able to handle that type of government. Of course no one cares, because the “war” doesn't directly impact them. So of course they wouldn't care who is dying and whose family they fuck up. They (Americans) look down upon the ppl of a third world country, Americans have no fucking right!Have they ever been to a third world country? I doubt it. Many have not been, b/c they are “afraid”, or they didn't know where it was located.
So any who, do you notice that no government official sent their child to “war”?
How odd.

So, yea... Ive never called my self “American”. I will never be.

Now don't get me wrong, I wish no ill to the ppl of this country.

Hmph, Im good now.

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

baron_samedi wrote:Thats weird statement sternbildchen

Your very last statement read it very very carefully...in english we call that oxymoronic....
I guess either was just the wrong word. :wink:
I meant something like: The Americans say they dont like Bush and we Germany also say we don't like Bush.

Maybe just the first part of the post doesn't fit well to the last part.

Right?

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

sternbildchen wrote:I'm from germany so I don't know the situation over there so well.
But just an idea: Every americaner I talked to says something like "Fuck Bush, Go die Bush" etc. ^^
But why was Bush reselected then? A lot of people must have voted for him.

But anyway Fuck Bush !!! :P Here in germany noone likes bush either.
Bush used old-school fear tactics as well as a run of the mill slander/smear campaign against any and all opponents.

After all, Republicans generally have more in the way of campaign finances, they can afford to saturate the media with all sorts of commercials.

Besides:
"We haven't had another attack on American soil since I've been in office. If you elect someone else who isn't so tough on National Security, who knows what will happen?"

Not to mention raising the terror alert level during election-time.
Because when we elect a Prez, terrorist *really* want to bomb us.
So we'd better pick the guy who sacrifices Constitutional freedoms over another candidate who would let the terrorists in...

Bush is just an idiot.
He is the product of a wealthy politcal family.
That's the only way he is where he is.
If he's have been an average joe, he sure as shit wouldn't be where Barack Obama is, even.

Bush is now catering to N Korea for help in Iraq.
The Neo-cons are willing to restore aid to N. Korea on just a guarantee they'll disarm.
Why?
Bush and his camp have said several times they need Iran/N. Korea's help in dealing with terrorists in Iraq.
Now, to save his ass, he's making deals with the debbil.
Not like he has much of a choice, with the way he's been digging his own hole :)

China is offering unconditional aid to Africa. Nearly all the aid given so far has been conditional, in that Africa must prove no political corruption, the money goes to the people who need it, etc etc.
China says it doesn't require this kind of guarantee in order for it to give money.
Also, these countries are just getting out of debt.
The terms in which China is loaning the money will do nothing but get these countries back into debt.

Not to mention, is China trying to get this big-assed continent on its side?

And why is Russia in the nuclear business again? (Not like they wre never *not*, they're allowed to have nukes).
Sure, Putin's blaming the US for it, but is that just a cover?
And China, testing anti-satellite missiles?

The world is just one big chessboard...
And Bush is the idiot:)
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

If you think about it...China is heading towards being more powerful than the US.

Almost everything here in American says "Made in China" on it, China has a hella lot people, and they're in the beginnings of going nuclear.
And, this is just it all in a nutshell..

We're fucking screwed.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

It's not just Bush. It's Bush and the Neo-Conservative movement. His popularity rate is at an all time low and even moderate Republicans disagree with Bush. I think where he screwed up is where he started catering to evangelical Christians and abandoned the moderates.

/From my Point of View
//Is Libertarian
///Reads a lot of Fark
////Slashies!

ulysse

Post by ulysse »

In the last 20 years, after the fall of the fachist Mao, China industrialized itself in a quasi incredible way towards the other countries of the whole world, more particularly the g8 ones. The principal reason of this increase is the Chinese communist government which made awesome things in industrialisation, but also made scandalous actions in the field of the human rights…

I cannot make myself with the idea that next's most powerful country of the world will be communist, even if it is an unconvenient truth. And I can understand that China is searching for allies all around the globe. Contrary to other people, I am not an anti-China guy. put aside the humans rights, the chinese population is a working, educated, outnumbered, wealthy population and has a great cultural richness.

LaBlueGirl

Post by LaBlueGirl »

Stavros wrote:It's not just Bush. It's Bush and the Neo-Conservative movement. His popularity rate is at an all time low and even moderate Republicans disagree with Bush. I think where he screwed up is where he started catering to evangelical Christians and abandoned the moderates.

/From my Point of View
//Is Libertarian
///Reads a lot of Fark
////Slashies!
Farkers *rule*!!!

I agree with you.
More moderate Republicans are jmuping ship b/c if they would like *any chance* to be re-elected or (for that matter) anyone in their party to be re-elected, they'd better move away from Bushie, *fast*.

It may not be they disagree with him, they just know what's the "smart" thing to do.

On the other hand, did you hear the story (in the news, but you'll have to give me awhile to dig it up) where Bush was caught 'dissing' the evangelicals?? Heehee!!!
I'll tell you what, though:
The story was quieted down *fast*....
"Hey, Crash!

It's real slow!"

LaBlueGirl

Post by LaBlueGirl »

Necrix wrote:If you think about it...China is heading towards being more powerful than the US.

Almost everything here in American says "Made in China" on it, China has a hella lot people, and they're in the beginnings of going nuclear.
And, this is just it all in a nutshell..

We're fucking screwed.
Scary thought, huh..

Even worse would be if China and the Soviet Union banded together....
"Hey, Crash!

It's real slow!"

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

we need Jimmy Hoffa. Only the Teamsters can save us now.
To the wicked, I am merely too knowledgeable in their ways.

BadFroggie

Post by BadFroggie »

Bush is on the front line... but he is only a puppet.

The real man in power in the White House is Dick Cheney, the Vice-President. This b*** and his team of neo-cons are the ones who rule.

In 2000, Bush was elected by cheating in different ways : suppressing the votes of Black people, using electronic machines which can easily be hacked and so on...

He didn't work a lot until september 2001, which allowed him to become a president of war. That's what he was waiting for. His neo-con team offered him the terrorist attacks, 9-11 was an inside job.

And then, the slave media followed him, FOX News mainly, blessing him for protecting "the great american people and values" against "the very bad bearded men"... What a shame !!

2004, still cheating, with a great dose of disinformation...

The talks about impeachment are not over. They are still living, and even growing... By the way, a president can be impeached even after he has left the White House. He and his bunch of guys HAVE to be condemned for their war crimes...

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

China in terms of military strength, still has a bit off before they catch up with the US, our military can entirely mobilize to any area of the world within 24hrs without the worry or care of the UN's discretion or not, a mobilizing china would be met mid-sea, and probably beaten ( we do have a BADASS navy ) anyways dont letme sound to Pro-US here, China is one of the leading countries owning United States currency bonds, theyve invested into our economy enough to seem as a crutch for us, loosing trade with China "right-now" would cause a pretty bad disruption in the US economy, BUT if youve been paying attention to any of the news stories lately, China's disregard for Quality Standards such as ISO9100 etc... is causing the US consumer to disregard chinese made products (nobody wants their baby to have toys with lead based paints) in certain industries.

You also have to consider the 'world picture' when the US gets into a conflict normally all of our allies join in our cause, at least the major ones. A conflict with an allied Russia and China would be pretty big, in terms of a world conflict, which if it happened the worlds other major powers would likely unite to fight it off, (except North Korea albeit), however that union is no very likely to happen because world trade sanctions would likely prevent any major superpower government body to reconsider.

Countries do not conquer in the sense of the word, anymore like they used to...we assimilate

resistance is futile

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

i dont think we will ever fight china cuz we are both economically dependent from each other. And russia got its own probalems to deal with then fighting america.
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

yea, like we are the only super power that isnt afraid to use nuclear pwning power

just ran through a mushroom 1up level....

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

Ignorance of humanity made the world the way it is today, nor Bush or Dick Cheney is responsible for that.

Since the dawn of time people lived by the rules of God, and it took us over 2000 years to realize that it was the biggest mistake we ever made, thus the real war is a conflict within ones nation. Therefor people like bush Divert the problem to other religions just to show or rather to say facade their own problems.

Also I believe that we should not look at kapitalism or Communism for they both have their Pro's and Con's, rather then that I would like to see all nations world wide to create baby steps into getting enough food in the world and work their ways upwards to a better civilisation, and of course we will meet resistance of radicals. ( btw I am pro for headshots on the once that will use violence to gain power ). but in the end we all need to live on this shitty misserable little planet called earth.

ne way my point is, dont blame people all that much u are just as hard to blame, even me.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

a person who trades liberty for security deserves neither....

who can name the person who said that?