Is it me or is it bush?

Our very own fight club!
Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Wow. I though this thread was dead.

Anyway, I want to say Benjamin Franklin, but I did read that that was inappropriately credited to him. I'm still going to go with Benny Franklin.

To call Bush conservative is laughable at best. I've not seen one shred of fiscal responsibility (what with a federal budget at about 3 trillion and rising). Nor have I seen any evidence to suggest that the current administration holds the tenet of small gov't (central to old-school conservatism) dear. In fact I've seen the opposite. Faith-Based Initiatives, TSA (Transportation Security Administration)/Department of Homeland Security. What next police asking to see my papers?

At this point everyone knows that Bush is a bad president (anyone who's sane anyway). And the next bunch of candidates don't look to hot either. It seems like we'll have to choose between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

I've never been much of an optimist.

Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Oppconsulting »

in the USA you dont vote and count the elctoroal collage thing is what makes the end deccision of who goes into the white house congress etc so its all bullshit and I never waste my time voteing if my vote is just going to be overidden by some dam electoral collage crap that makes the final end decission yes boys and girls that is the sad but disillusioned truth about the USA you dont count for shit they do in they do in the in end and they will always win and put who they want into goverment positions no matter what we do just like no matter how much we email or protest or congressmen and others we will never be heard or make changes because they are paid off by drug and any other high bidder welcome to america!!!!!! :wink:

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

How can two parties, the democratic and the republican, represent 300 million people? I call that two party dictatorship. Every time some third party shows up all they do is cry about how they steal there votes. If you look to any other democracy you have dozens of parties on the poll.

Every one knows right now that Hillary is going to be the president. Unless she dies she is going to remain president for the two terms I am almost sure. Where is the fun in that. We had presidential elections recently and we had a ton of candidates including one woman who was on a wheel chair and I gave her the vote because I felt sorry for her. Of course we had another round where the two most popular candidates battled it out and than I voted seriously but at least it seemed exciting. While in America you already know is going to win.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

I hate George Bush. I am voting for Barrack Obama '08
McCain is in outter space, im glad Hillary is not in it, Barrack is what we need for change in our country. He also seems more down to earth , like a normal citizen , im tired of Bush and Clinton familys running the country.